[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Anyway to make the Ilvl 84 crafting weapon bases not show?because I think the Ilvl 83 gear that cannot roll tier 1 res doesn t show but the ilvl 84 weapons do.

Last edited by JKlupper on Nov 18, 2017, 7:11:54 PM
"
JKlupper wrote:
Anyway to make the Ilvl 84 crafting weapon bases not show?because I think the Ilvl 83 gear that cannot roll tier 1 res doesn t show but the ilvl 84 weapons do.

www.FilterBlade.xyz -> Customizer -> Endgame -> Crafting Rules -> 83/84

Disable all rules you don't care about. Most rules are 84+ only.
Only the phys weapon section is 83+.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
JKlupper wrote:

Well yeah that's what I was saying as well that it is 83 and +.Is there any reason people would wanna craft on a ilvl 84 and above weapon?I guess it's for finding 84+ weapons that are blue and rare.I guess spending a regal if you find a merciless blue 84 weapon is ok even if you have 3 extra suffixe to worry about.The problem is that if I have for example 6 types of one handed axes that I am interested in and if out of those 6 only 1 interests me as normal rarity and the others blue and above I have to either see them all from white or all from blue and also see them all ilvl84+.I would spend a regal on 84+ on any of these axes if it had merciless tyrannical , flaring , tempered etc. but I just don't wanna know about them because it takes way to much time to id them all and to sort the inventory constantly , either that or I have to hold alt over them to see Ilvl.I am saying as feedback a slider for ilvl or just having the ilvl 83 show would be really nice.
How much work would it be to make it possible to create a filter from scratch? I do like the fact, that there are a lot of preset categories, but in some, there are fewer customisation options available, and I'm helplessly confused concerning the order / priority of all those rules. So far, I've managed to hide a couple of things, but there are still items I don't like to see and items I'd like to see bigger.

If it's with an interface like the filterblade and I don't have to learn the syntax and type everything by hand, creating my own filter with full control and understanding would be worth the effort. This far, the only thing I'm 100% sure I understood are uniques.
hello bro, very useful tool, i like this. Can you make option hide penradus coin stack <10 ? when i spam penradus coin at race league, i very hard see it when i party 6 member.
thans you verymuch.
"
JKlupper wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
JKlupper wrote:

Well yeah that's what I was saying as well that it is 83 and +.Is there any reason people would wanna craft on a ilvl 84 and above weapon?I guess it's for finding 84+ weapons that are blue and rare.I guess spending a regal if you find a merciless blue 84 weapon is ok even if you have 3 extra suffixe to worry about.The problem is that if I have for example 6 types of one handed axes that I am interested in and if out of those 6 only 1 interests me as normal rarity and the others blue and above I have to either see them all from white or all from blue and also see them all ilvl84+.I would spend a regal on 84+ on any of these axes if it had merciless tyrannical , flaring , tempered etc. but I just don't wanna know about them because it takes way to much time to id them all and to sort the inventory constantly , either that or I have to hold alt over them to see Ilvl.I am saying as feedback a slider for ilvl or just having the ilvl 83 show would be really nice.

I think I finally understood what you want.

I'll expose the ItemLevel property in the next update, so that you can manually set it to 83.

"
How much work would it be to make it possible to create a filter from scratch? I do like the fact, that there are a lot of preset categories, but in some, there are fewer customisation options available, and I'm helplessly confused concerning the order / priority of all those rules. So far, I've managed to hide a couple of things, but there are still items I don't like to see and items I'd like to see bigger.

If it's with an interface like the filterblade and I don't have to learn the syntax and type everything by hand, creating my own filter with full control and understanding would be worth the effort. This far, the only thing I'm 100% sure I understood are uniques.

Quite a lot of work. We might expand the filter structure screen to support those features over time, but this is very low priority.

So what exactly are you missing/not understanding?

"

hello bro, very useful tool, i like this. Can you make option hide penradus coin stack <10 ? when i spam penradus coin at race league, i very hard see it when i party 6 member.
thans you verymuch.

No can do, the Filter API does not support the stack size property.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Wow ty you're the best.Sorry I have problems expressing myself :).
For some reason, even with all rare items turned off everywhere, as well as jewels too, the rare jewels still end up being shown. Could it be because the rare jewels section comments the 'show rare jewels' section instead of replacing 'show' with 'hide'?
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
For some reason, even with all rare items turned off everywhere, as well as jewels too, the rare jewels still end up being shown. Could it be because the rare jewels section comments the 'show rare jewels' section instead of replacing 'show' with 'hide'?

That is indeed a mistake from our side, sorry about that. We'll have that fixed with the next update!
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Hey it's me again so I taught you might want to see this.i was pretty hapy with my changes everything worked fine and then I get this things showing in game but they do not show in the item generator on the filterblade website. My version is based on your "regular" filter.
Example 1: I have no scepters and no fiend dagger selected and they did not show until now https://ibb.co/i3kaHm , they are Ilvl 82 and blue I m sure your regular version of the filter does not show them?
Example 2: I only have Ilvl 84 lion pelt , sinner tricorne and royal burgonet this is a blue ilvl 82 great crown...It did not show until this map https://ibb.co/jwPcxm

Before all this things starting to show out of the blue I also noticed that the text on low tier div cards and currency looks thinner and more cramped up.https://ibb.co/hnh83R

I did not change a thing I was happy and again this things do not show in the generator...The map has the mod "items drop identified in identified maps" from a sextant and 3 others sextants not relating to items.

All theese things and more only show blue that is the weird part they do not show rare...

I am going nuts XD.I tried your regular filter your semi strict your strict I just can t get rid of these items showing ...I restarted the game I restarted my pc .Did I press something what am I missing?
Only if I set to default filter from ui menu they dissapear.

Also If I use a regal on any of them they disapear....

Update:Tried a tier 15 abyss(that one was a tier 15 shaped courtyard) , without any sextants and it worked fine.So I guess the problem was from the sextant mod "items drop identified"??

Edit 8765 :I had 4 sextants running on the shaped courtyard.I decided to replace the "items drop identified" and Leave the others sextant mods that were already.Everything went back to normal so I am almost 100% sure that was indeed the problem. Also I picked up some of those "problem" items and took them to the reliquary in act 10 and droped them and they also show there.
Last edited by JKlupper on Nov 21, 2017, 7:45:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info