I had an argument with three liberals, I shut them up quickly.

Ivy league is notoriously racist I dont know why any azns would even want to go there. Those schools are like an exclusive country club. If you have enough money you can easily get in being a total imbecile like Bush (or Trump), if the club needs more "tokens" of one particular color then the bar is lowered (obama)...

Azns should go to real schools like Caltech or California's public schools (Berkley, UCLA, UCI etc). And do it's like 40% azn because all they use is merit. Not legacy not racist policy.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 6, 2017, 5:34:46 PM
"
bwam wrote:
I <3 how the thread title ("I had an argument with three liberals, I shut them up quickly") has nothing to do with this post :D

Solwitch, I don't know why you do what you do, the way you do it... but I'm beginning to have suspicions :P

Someone is high on something good. Solwitch always has these kind of threads.^^
Don't you mean Neiman Marcus? I love that store.
Censored.
you must like to waste money. I buy all my clothes online. cheap. No logos. Only thing I spend a lot on is my running shoes.Like ascics nimbus gels set me back like $130 every couple months. I've been buying brooks lately though but those are more. I ran x country in HS and still run every day so shoes are important.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 6, 2017, 8:21:28 PM
That is funny because I am same. I buy GOOD (as in really good, top of the line) shoes but clothes I buy occasionally from Nordstrom but usually cheap. I used to buy shoes at Saks but they closed down around here.
Censored.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 6, 2017, 9:36:55 PM
You're a bully (channeling I_NO)
Censored.
STOP BEING MEAN
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
You're a bully (channeling I_NO)

You have to do it in all CAPS if you are going to channel I_NO
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I know. I stink at it.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info