I had an argument with three liberals, I shut them up quickly.

Fact majority of liberals did not vote their reason, "I didn't like any candidates."

People whom fall under Liberal, pure liberals not conservative liberals I'm talking about unemployed online college degree liberals... These are the people ruining the world. Mostly agnostic and atheist type of people who believe blue collar workers and people whom live in poverty are beneath them. Liberals people who live beyond there means whom barely have anything in their bank, who blame last generations for their misery.

If your liberal butt is so miserable do the rest of us a favor, gtfo of the USA... Damn smoochers.

Someone asked me one day why I simply don't give them the time of day, I replied, "you're drama."

Ask a liberal or someone advocating for anything and ask them what are the three governing branches? Lol... they don't fucking know. Ask about USA history, ask them what a veto is they don't know. These self absorbed smoochers...

I love James dean, liberal replies, "who the fuck is that?"

You don't know who James dean is? Omfg... here you twat..

THIS WAS SAID BY PRINCETON UNIVERSITY ON ASIAN APPLICANTS

"We find Asian applicants to be intellectually boring."

...this admission counselor who said that is a LIBERAL.

So I was in Newman Marcus

the other day for my 13 year anniversary... Sales person ignores me because I was wearing sweat pants and sneaks. When I go fucking shopping I like to dress COMFORTABLY... So I said to this black man, "you going to help me or pretend I'm not here... I need WHITE underwear and WHITE undershirts."

You would think some would keep Martin Luther kings dream alive...

So my whole rant point? It's very easy to make a liberal feel stupid.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 6, 2017, 3:03:06 PM
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2017, 9:39:07 AM
I <3 how the thread title ("I had an argument with three liberals, I shut them up quickly") has nothing to do with this post :D

Solwitch, I don't know why you do what you do, the way you do it... but I'm beginning to have suspicions :P
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:
I <3 how the thread title ("I had an argument with three liberals, I shut them up quickly") has nothing to do with this post :D

Solwitch, I don't know why you do what you do, the way you do it... but I'm beginning to have suspicions :P

Entertainment before patches/releases lol

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Those God damned evil atheists and agnostics, always trying to ruin everything. And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids.
"
solwitch wrote:

So my whole rant point? It's very easy to make stupid people feel stupid.

Fixed that for you. Whole page of text summarized because the title and thread don't really say much more.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Fixed that for you. Whole page of text summarized because the title and thread don't really say much more.

Your a liberal aren't you? Your avatar name says it all...

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Your a liberal aren't you? Your avatar name says it all...

I'm not even American so you can call me whatever you want.
^definitely an atheist.
DP
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 6, 2017, 6:08:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info