Race Event 10: 24h BLAMT Malachai

my plan is going scion srs and go for the life weel under heer easy stuff
"
iversonblc wrote:
Does this mean if I finish in top 200 I receive 50 beta keys?? Am I misunderstanding this cause that's a lot

no, 50 people from top 200 will recieve the beta keys, chosen randomly. In this particular case, there probably won't be that much people completing it though.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Which season are these events under ?
"
tynen wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Which season are these events under ?

None. The last season is medallion and that was quite a while back before they came up with the non-seasonal weekend races and this 3 week mix bag of races
Is this Malachai in normal or merc?
Normal only
"
Pegarox wrote:
my plan is going scion srs and go for the life weel under heer easy stuff

you're gonna need some flat life to scale those percentages as well as making it past Hillock. Trust me, it's harder than it seems
Basically Anyone with a life, can't waste 9-14 hours of their life on this race. lol.. Fuck that
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Seeing as only 13 people completed it last time, I highly doubt 50 people will get keys. What then? the most furthest in the game get other remaining keys? No one gets others? Crazy fun race, horrible design for reward. and it's going to be the same hardcore racers that win 80% of the time getting another key. two thumbs up
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Lethal + Turbo = 360% more dmg ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info