[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

Hello,
thanks for the guide. What resistances do I need in hideout? (the number in brackets).
"
Mayapo wrote:
"
Sidad wrote:
"
Mayapo wrote:
I read a lot of people(and i believe Milky as well) talking about easily being over 6000HP. And even though im kinda close to it, it gets really hard for me to push my HP even further.
/quote]

i have in boots
st + scour ray + efficiacy + increase duration

i move scour ray to soul mantle ( 6 socets and 5 link )
this way i lost scour ray debuff time and damage

but i stel have st (mantle ) + scour ray = debuff

and then i exchance my boots for kaoms roots

kaoms roots give me 700 hp and stan imunity now i have 7000 hp then i take blodless nodes + neat hp nodes and on my 92 lvlv i have 7500 hp minimum
"
Potemnik wrote:
Hello,
thanks for the guide. What resistances do I need in hideout? (the number in brackets).

91-90-90
"
Mayapo wrote:
Thanks a lot for your reply, and ofc im fine with u as well ;)

3. Well, i have Doryanis and a 5-link Soulmantle. While i read some stuff about eventual better rare scepters i think Doryanis should be fine, at least for now ? I read a lot of people(and i believe Milky as well) talking about easily being over 6000HP. And even though im kinda close to it, it gets really hard for me to push my HP even further.

4. Thats exactly the concern i had, and i also wanted to get my bonusses ofc ^^ I just thought that could be a way for now, because i did Uberlab today and somehow got it in the first try but failed the next 2 runs when i went for more juicy Treasure keys. But yeah, i guess i am going to respec AB for now and just get more familiar with the Playstyle of this build until i figure it out eventually. Thanks for your detailed Reply

Doryani's is best in slot unless you get some crazy good crafted sceptre with more damage and better stats like I've seen someone posting here. I got mine sceptre for 3 chaos 3rd or 4th day into league and I am still using it. 116 overall dmg is like baby Doryani's and still does the job.

HP wise I'm at 6330 HP at lvl 87 and I'm missing 2 hp nodes on Constitution HP wheel. I use jewels with % to maximum HP and all regular gear has at least 60+ hp. Forgot how to link passive skill tree but I followed pretty much what Milky's was recommending except I went for Totemic Zeal cluster a little bit earlier than what he was recommending for faster mapping. I would have to take a look at your char/passive skill tree to see why you have issues with getting past 6000HP.

Uber Lab is pain in ass today. Got killed by sentries while Izaro had maybe 1% or 2% hp left. :( Got all keys and some other shit as well. Hate lab even thou I still got decent loot.

"
101zombi101 wrote:
"
Potemnik wrote:
Hello,

91-90-90

Thank you, I haven´t played for a while. Last I remember it was needed more than 150 res...
Now I have 122...so I have too much and can switch some equip for higher life. Good to know.
"
Sidad wrote:
"
Mayapo wrote:
Thanks a lot for your reply, and ofc im fine with u as well ;)

3. Well, i have Doryanis and a 5-link Soulmantle. While i read some stuff about eventual better rare scepters i think Doryanis should be fine, at least for now ? I read a lot of people(and i believe Milky as well) talking about easily being over 6000HP. And even though im kinda close to it, it gets really hard for me to push my HP even further.

4. Thats exactly the concern i had, and i also wanted to get my bonusses ofc ^^ I just thought that could be a way for now, because i did Uberlab today and somehow got it in the first try but failed the next 2 runs when i went for more juicy Treasure keys. But yeah, i guess i am going to respec AB for now and just get more familiar with the Playstyle of this build until i figure it out eventually. Thanks for your detailed Reply

Doryani's is best in slot unless you get some crazy good crafted sceptre with more damage and better stats like I've seen someone posting here. I got mine sceptre for 3 chaos 3rd or 4th day into league and I am still using it. 116 overall dmg is like baby Doryani's and still does the job.

HP wise I'm at 6330 HP at lvl 87 and I'm missing 2 hp nodes on Constitution HP wheel. I use jewels with % to maximum HP and all regular gear has at least 60+ hp. Forgot how to link passive skill tree but I followed pretty much what Milky's was recommending except I went for Totemic Zeal cluster a little bit earlier than what he was recommending for faster mapping. I would have to take a look at your char/passive skill tree to see why you have issues with getting past 6000HP.

Uber Lab is pain in ass today. Got killed by sentries while Izaro had maybe 1% or 2% hp left. :( Got all keys and some other shit as well. Hate lab even thou I still got decent loot.

I guess thats an idea i might try out as well, going for a bit more life in jewels. I also followed Milky's skilltree pretty strict, so i guess there is no big differnce. My gear is also similar in terms of hp, probably a bit less and i could upgrade it by like 50-100 HP in total maybe (with all the mulipliers that should already get me to 6000+). Now that i'm thinking about it a bit more, 400HP is actually not thaaat much of a difference as long as i consider my gear to not be optimal.

Looks like i "just" have to think a bit more while playing this build and get used to getting nearly oneshot all day long ^^
what % of my hp should I level the cwtd gem to?
"
101zombi101 wrote:
"
Mayapo wrote:
"
Mayapo wrote:
I read a lot of people(and i believe Milky as well) talking about easily being over 6000HP. And even though im kinda close to it, it gets really hard for me to push my HP even further.
/quote]

i have in boots
st + scour ray + efficiacy + increase duration

i move scour ray to soul mantle ( 6 socets and 5 link )
this way i lost scour ray debuff time and damage

but i stel have st (mantle ) + scour ray = debuff

and then i exchance my boots for kaoms roots

kaoms roots give me 700 hp and stan imunity now i have 7000 hp then i take blodless nodes + neat hp nodes and on my 92 lvlv i have 7500 hp minimum

I might try this out, sounds like a solid idea (and i also have the free slot on soule mantle for scorching ray), even tho i dislike the idea of having less gem slots ^^ I got really used to placing 3 RF totems for map clear, or a double+decoy+searing bond for bossen, but i can probably get used to playing with less/Other totems and the life from Kaoms looks great. I might overlooked it, but there is no way Kaoms gives more Movementspeed, right ?
This leads to a question that is unrelated to my previous my ones, but arent u feeling slow already ? I'm playing with a bit more movementspeed and Chieldcharge but for moving around the map it feels really bad/clunky
"
ntpphong wrote:
what % of my hp should I level the cwtd gem to?

its depend of y total hp

cwdt must have incoming damage = 30-40% of y HP

if y have near 7000 y can use cwdt+ immotrtal = 20 lvl
"
Mayapo wrote:

I might try this out, sounds like a solid idea (and i also have the free slot on soule mantle for scorching ray), even tho i dislike the idea of having less gem slots ^^ I got really used to placing 3 RF totems for map clear, or a double+decoy+searing bond for bossen, but i can probably get used to playing with less/Other totems and the life from Kaoms looks great. I might overlooked it, but there is no way Kaoms gives more Movementspeed, right ?
This leads to a question that is unrelated to my previous my ones, but arent u feeling slow already ? I'm playing with a bit more movementspeed and Chieldcharge but for moving around the map it feels really bad/clunky

but there is no way Kaoms gives more Movementspeed, right ?

kaoms give y 100% stan imun

with this y can drop Soul of the Brine King

and use Soul of Lunaris
1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%
1% increased Movement Speed for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%

and use any of y flask with OF ADRENALINE

and i use devoto devotion helm with 20 speed and enchant + 12% increase area of RF ( cost devoto with this enchant 30-40 c) devoto gives y chaos rez 25 and 65 dexterity
this way i dont yse on skill tree dext points

PS y can enchant y belt for + % speed
Last edited by 101zombi101 on Aug 15, 2017, 6:08:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info