New 3D Art for Supporter Uniques - Work in Progress Preview

They all look amazingly accurate! Good job!
=Licht ist Leben=
Nice Kongor's and Coil 3d art :3
Thumbs up!

It´s about time to create more 3D Art for weapons. Especially daggers!
Anyone else running around with Bino´s skin? Because there´s no alternative except MTX?
Advancing Fortress is tiny. Should be about twice that size.
"
Tyoll wrote:

Well they already have the 3d artist hired full time and the 3d artists would have finished working on 3.0 several months ago. There is very little the 3D art team can do with regards to the development of the game right now as most of the work going on at the moment is balance and bug testing and game optimisation. It would be like asking the company accountant to help with HR, they are two entirely different jobs and require totally different skill sets. So its better to have them doing something rather than nothing.

Agreed! I was just complaining like a child about the timing for this news piece. I doubt they aren't sitting on dozens of teases for important stuff.
Second-class poe gamer
And yet still no in game art for uniques like alternate art tabula.
Nice. Now do this for all the uniques in the game :p
Stay awhile... and listen.
I like that they're working on 3D art for uniques, but I'm hoping they'd prioritize useful uniques and not vendor trash like Allure and Cameria's Maul. Great Old One's Ward desperately needs 3D art as it's pretty popular for Facebreaker builds. Lightning Coil needs 3D too.
Are convert items like consuming dark will change their % due to DOT changes?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Is that cameria's maul buff inside ;) because that now pretty garb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info