New 3D Art for Supporter Uniques - Work in Progress Preview

Is there a reason why they are doing 3D art for Trollnir?
I mean, apart from the obvious huge troll potential.

These bad boys could also use a lil of that 3D Art love yall got goin
These are fantastic! I haven't played with any of these items yet, but if I ever do, I'll be able to do so in style :)
Last edited by Eyks272 on May 30, 2017, 9:26:00 PM
Very happy to see that there is some work being done in the 3D art department as I feel there is a lot of wonderful artwork in this game that is just wasted by not having a 3D model of it. Some of the biggest offenders yet to be mentioned (due to not looking remotely like the inventory picture) being:

The Snowblind Grace - artwork looks like Night's Watch leathers from Game of Thrones but when you equip it it just looks like regular old coronal leather...pointy things around the neck and all

Deodre's Scorn - artwork looks like a badass dark battlemage helm but in reality it looks like a tiara a princess would wear... and an ugly one too

These examples are just the tip of the iceberg and of course and there are many others I'd like to see 3D models for but they have mostly all already been mentioned in this thread.

***One big question that's been bugging me though: Can we pretty please use weapon effect MTXs on shields (the particle effects like burning and such)? I've only ever seen a few people asking for it but I'm a little OCD and it bugs me whenever I play a shield character and I can't match my offhand effect with my weapon. It's a small thing and it might seem insignificant but hey, you might sell more effect MTXs if you allowed it (you would have a lot more of my money anyway).

Keep up the good work guys!
"
VigilanteCat wrote:

***One big question that's been bugging me though: Can we pretty please use weapon effect MTXs on shields (the particle effects like burning and such)? I've only ever seen a few people asking for it but I'm a little OCD and it bugs me whenever I play a shield character and I can't match my offhand effect with my weapon. It's a small thing and it might seem insignificant but hey, you might sell more effect MTXs if you allowed it (you would have a lot more of my money anyway).

Keep up the good work guys!

Or vanishing dye also working on weapons rather than just armour (especially helpful for spell casters).
"
impaviduscene wrote:
"
ebeninami wrote:
Who cares how items look like if you play zoomed out anyways.
Exept Armors and Helmets everything else is not interesting.

I don't care 3D Art.
Fix the Core-Problems.
MTX? Screw that, i will never put a Penny anymore into this Game.
Support is not Helpfull too.

FIX YOUUR FUCKING ENGINE AND NETWORK.

Im Sick and Tired of this " Failed to Join an Instance ".
Lost many Maps ( Valuable MAPS ) to this fucking-piece-of-shit.

agree

More people that want graphic artists to work on network performance...
LeL
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Kadajko wrote:
That's not how you hold daggers, Jesus.. You have to hold it with the other side front, even if you are holding it upside down the cutting part still has to face the front.

Broaden your horizons. The more you know... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icepick_grip
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
GamerFlix wrote:
"
impaviduscene wrote:
"
ebeninami wrote:
Who cares how items look like if you play zoomed out anyways.
Exept Armors and Helmets everything else is not interesting.

I don't care 3D Art.
Fix the Core-Problems.
MTX? Screw that, i will never put a Penny anymore into this Game.
Support is not Helpfull too.

FIX YOUUR FUCKING ENGINE AND NETWORK.

Im Sick and Tired of this " Failed to Join an Instance ".
Lost many Maps ( Valuable MAPS ) to this fucking-piece-of-shit.

agree

What you both seem to forget (like it´s the case in nearly every announcement of new visual stuff) is that the 3D Team and the Game optimisation team are two different groups of people. Those who designed these new 3D arts aren`t even able to "fix [their] fucking engine". What do you propose? That they just sit around doing nothing because you are angry about the way some other teams work or not work?
It makes no sense whatsoever to complain about new 3D art when it in no way interferes with solving the by you named problems.

Point taken. The new 3D art does look sexy
Please, make 3D for this!
Last edited by Void_Smasher on May 31, 2017, 2:24:24 PM
WHERE IS VOLTAXIC 3D ART AFTER ALL THESE YEARS PLS IS IT THAT DIFFICULT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info