Rural America is in a bad shape.

Rural America is the New 'Inner City'

It seems that "Make America Great Again" wasn't completely nonsense, people could have been more specific tho, "MRAGA".

People really seems to be in worse shape than I thought, still, I'm not sure if Trump is doing anything effective to help these people. Giving tax cuts to rich people won't help them, cutting social programs seems even worse. I wonder if getting rid of illegal immigrants will do much too.
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2017, 6:53:51 AM
Americans have gotten lazy by in large. Why do you think companies move offshore and import immigrants? When they get hungry enough they'll be back to work. Worst thing ever is social welfare as it makes people weak, dependent, and infantile to point many are unemployable.. Adversity makes you stronger.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2017, 3:26:58 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Americans have gotten lazy by in large. Why do you think companies move offshore and import immigrants? When they get hungry enough they'll be back to work. Worst thing ever is social welfare as it makes people weak.

That s not how it work.

It is more like that :

Schematic 1
-GO in other country for lowering cost and modern slavery> natives loose jobs > state use Welfare to calm down natives > easy money thks, no need to work after all and anywas jobs are offshore.

Schematic 2
-Stay in country but hire black market imigrant for nothing> natives can t get job >state give natives welfare >no need to work after all anyway they hire illegals first

In both cases illegal immigration and offshore modern slavery profit is the cause of native not getting jobs.

You seriously believe immigrant in Europe have jobs? they are in welfare too because once they become citizens they are in concurrence with cheap illegal workers.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 27, 2017, 3:30:53 AM
My grandfather came to USA with $90 in his pocket and is millionaire today. Dont tell me you cant succeed here. It's the best place in the world for it. Takes effort like he worked 2 minimum wage FOB 80+ hrs a week. Opened a bar then a construction company. He was a civil engineer but language prevented working in that trade for a long time.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2017, 3:44:03 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
My grandfather came to USA with $90 in his pocket and is millionaire today. Dont tell me you cant succeed here. It's the best place in the world for it. Takes effort like he worked 2 minimum wage FOB 80+ hrs a week.

Things have changed quite a lot since your grandfather's time. Everything I know about the current economic climate in the USA seems to indicate it has become much, much harder to build yourself up from the ground in the past 30 years.

A simple cost of education and student debts graph would be more than enough to illustrate the point.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Im not going to college poor opportunity cost. I started driving heavy equipment at 13 in summers. By end of HS I ran 14 guys (mostly immigrants ofc) I run articulating booms, back hoe, dump truck, crane, etc so at 21 I'm pretty useful if you eed something built.

Bottom line make yourself useful. Money will come.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2017, 3:49:15 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Americans have gotten lazy by in large. Worst thing ever is social welfare as it makes people weak, dependent, and infantile to point many are unemployable.. Adversity makes you stronger.

Westerners in general got entitled and don't want to do "dirty" jobs. People think that they will easily get the exact (&high paying) job they studied for, as long as they can imagine it in their dreams. Wrong. So you now have "educated" millennials leeching welfare, while the job market badly needs craftsmen and other "dirty"-skilled people, which have now to be imported.

I don't get American students - you have to actually pay for your high education degrees and still study useless crap, instead of what is currently hot on the job market?!? Imagine if education was "free" and millions would waste taxpayer money to get some unemployable "social science" degree.

This whole approach is wrong. First check the economy and job market, then decide your studies. Yo can learn lesbian dance theory in your free time, don't need 4 years of college and 100k debt for that.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on May 27, 2017, 4:12:16 AM
I'm saying it's growing noticeably more difficult, not impossible.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Im not going to college poor opportunity cost. I started driving heavy equipment at 13 in summers. By end of HS I ran 14 guys (mostly immigrants ofc) I run articulating booms, back hoe, dump truck, crane, etc so at 21 I'm pretty useful if you eed something built.

Bottom line make yourself useful. Money will come.

Easier said than done.
Glory to China is all I can say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info