So we cant kill anything, huh?

"
Beefeata wrote:
how many time have YOU died with one character and still trying to beat the boss.
if we can all do it (exept HC) why they could not :P

When I am attempting some weird or what turns out to be mediocre build.........a million times. Particularly to Malachai. I've had shitty characters die some 20-30 times killing that bastard (on Merciless). [Then you run in there with a decent build like Facebreaker's Warchief or even Whispering Ice and Malachai goes down in moments].

P.S. The Many Faces of Piiiiiieeeeeetttttyyyyyy!
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on May 26, 2017, 3:46:05 PM
Running same maps on endgame concent all day killing same monsters and boss for x1000 times. Its ok.

Killing some "concept" characters and they're coming back again and again x3-4 times. Its stupid.

Concepts/notions are immortal, they can be used so many times on so many places. Piety is everywhere just like in real life.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Pretty sure piety, the beast and malachai are dead for good. However...
The beast was capable of trapping souls. Vanja mentions that this might be a possibility, considering the origin of the gems and malachai's explanation of what they are, the beast being dead could have resulted in a lot of spirits being released. For example shavronne's.
Of doedre we know that she is alive. We never truly killed her, she transforms into a giant toad when defeated. A recovery sounds definitely plausible. And we never see maligaro die either, he just collapses. Since his body is artificial or at least heavily modified, maybe the beast captured his sould after we defeated him. Then, when the beast was defeated, he managed to return back to his (still intact) body.

Sure, it's just theories, but the lore would definitely allow for their return.

PS: I really hope we will see our dear captain sigmund fairgraves again...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
i would love to see some lore and explanations aswell in game,i mean there is stones/things that tell story but cmon noone read it :D,we need some epic videos before each major thing like before merveil fight etc
GGG need add new monster style (like demons with horns or a Giant Dragon Boss>> could be awesome), i dunno about reskin monsters from previous acts, sounds like lazy work (no offense, i love GGG work) anyway....

Last edited by sakuskid on May 27, 2017, 1:45:39 AM
This world is an illusion, exile.
"
FrancescoV wrote:
This world is an illusion, exile.

Still sane, exile?
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
Bars wrote:
PoE is an intricate hallucination. Your character is actually a patient in the high-security ward of a mental hospital. He (or she) is one of the most violent patients, the mobs are the other patients, and bosses are the orderlies. All these references to dreams and nightmares aren't just for show, you know.

Explains why the only two games i played in this year were Path of Exile and Fran Bow.
Last edited by Teplokot on May 28, 2017, 5:35:27 AM
"
sakuskid wrote:
GGG need add new monster style (like demons with horns or a Giant Dragon Boss>> could be awesome), i dunno about reskin monsters from previous acts, sounds like lazy work (no offense, i love GGG work) anyway....

Pleeeeaaaase, no, no giant dragons or demons with horns, play one of the million bland standard high fantasy games aimed at teenagers for that.
Perception is reality.
There's already a creature that looks like a dragon in either case (they show up in Kaom's Stronghold) but I don't think there's anything in the lore even acknowledges their existence, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info