So we cant kill anything, huh?

Woah slow down there Shags. Its too early to go down the rabbit whole

honestly dont take story lines in ARPGs to seriously

a friend of mine who has played poe for years recently asked me "does poe have a story? is it any good?"

that being said if Charan says it makes sense then ill buy it

-in the ruler we trust
I dont see any any key!
In the end, we will realize that all bosses are simply different faces of Piety; that Piety is the One True God and is simply tormenting us through eternity.

It's all Piety, you see. Piiiiiieeeeeeeetttttyyyyyyyyy!
I am just so excited about cutscenes and 10 acts I don't care who comes back to life (as long as it makes sense).

I'm just so excited to see cutscenes of the story after so many years of praying for this. I'm beyond excited? DOUBLE BEYOND if I use zana!!

<3
As a softcore player I see resurrection all the time... myself! Oh Malachai, you thought you killed me with your DoT vomit all over the screen?

Fooled you! I got right back up again. I'm actually immortal.

Spoiler
It actually is pretty hilarious with his line, "Why are you so in love with death?"

My response is, "because it tickles"

"
SudianX wrote:

It actually is pretty hilarious with his line, "Why are you so in love with death?"

My response is, "because it tickles"

Cause I just levelled bitch, I don't care about 10% exp penalty!

On a more serious note, announcements and threads like these really make me wish I knew more about the lore. I always feel I'm missing something when people like Charan post and are like "well of course this makes sense because..." and I'm like "are we playing the same game?"
I hope that Piety fights become the hardest at some point. If you're going to become the villainous face of the franchise, the evil bitch you fight endlessly throughout the acts, then make her encounters actually challenging.

There should be a Shaper-esque fight but with Piety.
It's all shards of a broken mirror reflecting onto each other and we don't know which reflects what or where the origin of the reflection came from or went to.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
how many time have YOU died with one character and still trying to beat the boss.
if we can all do it (exept HC) why they could not :P
"
Namcap wrote:
On a more serious note, announcements and threads like these really make me wish I knew more about the lore.

The History of Wraeclast is a good primer for the setting.

---

Aside from the past and future events, the core story is:
1) You were arrested on trumped-up charges and exiled to feed a for-profit prison system,
2) You found power there and exacted revenge on everyone to blame (Piety, Dominus),
3) Dialla tells you that the real problem is the evil god, so you kill him too,
4) (FoO) You go back to where you were first arrested and kill all of them too,
5) (FoO) [spoilers]
6) (FoO) You kill more gods,
7) (FoO) [spoilers]

Handy reference guide for the current events.
Video reference guide.
Last edited by pneuma on May 26, 2017, 3:30:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info