The Fall of Oriath: Returning Characters in Acts 6-10

"
Vasilas wrote:
What about the bandits? I suppose the "your actions have consequences" part refers to them as well.

Also, if Fidelitas 2.0 turns out to be Greust, it would be hilarious!

Actions having consequences - that scorpion creature could take 4 different aspects?

Allied with Oak - Oak is part of the creature - strong physical attacks, high life?
Allied with Kraityn - Kraityn is part of the creature - fast attacks, crit chance?
Allied with what's her witch - magical attacks?

Killed all the bandits, Greust is the creature - looks like he spits lightning now, so pleasant.

I do wonder what is happening with the bandit rewards and such, now to think about it.
Characters that are dead are back again. Nonsense.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Fidelitas comes out of some steampunk portal and also has a bunch of tech parts on him. Reminds me of the steampunk spider from that other video. Maybe someone is picking up the pieces we left behind and stitch them back together with spare parts (people).
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

The question is: Will she still be an ally through the transformation, or will she be a villain? I'd be sad if we had to kill her.

I think the word 'ally' is a stretch here. She's reluctantly appreciative of what the Exile does in act 1, but her last words before you leave for bigger and badder things are pretty ominous:

"First, I thought you brave, then a fool for seeking out Merveil. A fool in love with death. Now… I don’t know. The coast is ours, thanks to you. But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?"

She's going to find out what the Exile has become in Act 6. Of that I am certain.

"Ally" does tend to be a bit of a stretch in Wraeclast. Most often in the case of us exiles it's "A person who isn't actively trying to kill me. Not sure about passively trying or plotting to kill though."
"
Murphy7 wrote:
"
Vasilas wrote:
What about the bandits? I suppose the "your actions have consequences" part refers to them as well.

Also, if Fidelitas 2.0 turns out to be Greust, it would be hilarious!

Actions having consequences - that scorpion creature could take 4 different aspects?

Allied with Oak - Oak is part of the creature - strong physical attacks, high life?
Allied with Kraityn - Kraityn is part of the creature - fast attacks, crit chance?
Allied with what's her witch - magical attacks?

Killed all the bandits, Greust is the creature - looks like he spits lightning now, so pleasant.

I do wonder what is happening with the bandit rewards and such, now to think about it.

Alira is the witch. Burn her!
Stop teasing! Bring it on! xD hype!
Seeing is believing
Mermaids fits in to the PoE world really well! More of that please.
Mephisto returns!
"
Mythabril wrote:
Fidelitas comes out of some steampunk portal and also has a bunch of tech parts on him. Reminds me of the steampunk spider from that other video. Maybe someone is picking up the pieces we left behind and stitch them back together with spare parts (people).

That's the Voidgate Portal effect. They just rotated it...

I'm still looking forward to 3.0 though
Mermaid? Fishing confirmed! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info