The Fall of Oriath: Returning Characters in Acts 6-10

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Merveil mmmmmm <3
"
鬼殺し wrote:
LORE!

Looks like the Godless Three are much bigger players than their brief act 4 appearances might indicate.

Congrats on being first! ;)

Bummer that there are so many bosses coming back tho, i expected new ones. So what we kill doesnt stay dead, great. Damn you GGG!
was expecting to see fairgraves trying to hit players with a giant wine bottle.

but liked what i saw instead.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
What about the bandits? I suppose the "your actions have consequences" part refers to them as well.

Also, if Fidelitas 2.0 turns out to be Greust, it would be hilarious!
Last edited by Vasilas on May 26, 2017, 7:39:40 AM
I've only one question - WHERE IS FAIRGRAVES?!!!

I don't care what story you have to come up with to return him, I want my sailor boy back! >:O
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
LORE!

Looks like the Godless Three are much bigger players than their brief act 4 appearances might indicate.

Congrats on being first! ;)

Bummer that there are so many bosses coming back tho, i expected new ones. So what we kill doesnt stay dead, great. Damn you GGG!

Plenty will stay dead though. The Godless Three really do deserve more than their cameos in act 4.

Im so hyped tho!^^
I dont care who we face...

What i care is getting good fight mechanics for once... get rid of that shitty One shot mechanic and clusterfuck of effect like Malachai ( your engine cant handle it either)

stop being lazy trying to fake difficulty by granting boss stupid damage and start adding complexity, the real difficulty definer.

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I still don't understand why Doedre looks so ugly and fat in the Harvest, and now she looks ugly and skinny with this saggy skin. This is strange because according to the div card and the steam card, Doedre was pretty hot.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I mean. It is clear that the Beast distorts the "Godless Three" appearance, but the other two (Maligaro and Shav) look very close to what they were before death, if you look at Maligaro in comics or on Shavronne on the div cards and etc. Perhaps her distorted appearance emphasizes her greed for thaumaturge and cruelty. Who knows?

P.S. This does not mean that I do not like the way the characters look. I feel sick of games where the PC and NPC look like anime girls and boys. :P
Why is every boss locked in a cage or whatever it is?
Are they prisoners?
Let them rot who cares?
They can't even get out to kill us while we shatter to pieces their entire domain.
Can't one of them break the wall after we killed half of it's fellow monsters,fight him,wound him and follow him back to his cage to finish the job?
Run Mara Runnnnnnnn!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info