Bombing in Manchester Suspect identified

Salman Abedi 22 years old of Lybian origin is the guy who carried the suicide bombing who killed 20 teenagers yesterday.

My thoughts to the family who has lost a person in this terrible event.
Last bumped on May 28, 2017, 2:23:51 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
Salman Abedi 22 years old of Lybian origin is the guy who carried the suicide bombing who killed 20 teenagers yesterday.

My thoughts to the family who has lost a person in this terrible event.

GOD IS GREAT!
"
diablofdb wrote:
Abedi was born in the UK. His parents immigrated from Lybia in 1994. Claiming he is of Libyan origin would rely on some form of "nationality at time of conception" argument.

Still, I'm sure his family was a huge fan of Hillary Clinton's work as Secretary of State.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
This is a terrible thing for those poor kids that got killed going to that horrible concert. :(

The scary part? The MOST heavily surveilled country in the world and still. Of course, hidden cameras only work if someone has their eyes on them or there is software with a program that works. They have neither of those things over there so it's merely a tremendous waste of taxpayer money.
Censored.
AI surveillance will be a thing within the next five years so there's that. I'm also against AI surveillance btw.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
The MOST heavily surveilled country in the world and still.

It's never about a country, but its people. A country is a subjective definition and only justified by the way its inhabitants think, act, and behave.
The strongest army in the world can't prevent this happen if citizens do nothing and let shit flow.
Breaking news, #jecuis, handholding, my ass. Nuff meaningless hollow words and imitations of actions.
Either do something or drink the bitter cup already and live with it.

Ask yourself why this shit doesn't happen in central and eastern Europe.

My sincere condolences to the families of the victims.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
The MOST heavily surveilled country in the world and still.

It's never about a country, but its people. A country is a subjective definition and only justified by the way its inhabitants think, act, and behave.
The strongest army in the world can't prevent this happen if citizens do nothing and let shit flow.
Breaking news, #jecuis, handholding, my ass. Nuff meaningless hollow words and imitations of actions.
Either do something or drink the bitter cup already and live with it.

Ask yourself why this shit doesn't happen in central and eastern Europe.

My sincere condolences to the families of the victims.

actually there is a lot of terrorism in eastern and centarl Europe so yeah....
This is the beginning of the next series of attacks.

think about the last cluster from around dec of last year and before that..

these terrorist attacks come in threes most of the time, stay safe if you are in any population centres
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
Xavderion wrote:
AI surveillance will be a thing within the next five years so there's that. I'm also against AI surveillance btw.

The big question will then be: can the AI be racist or islamophobic? ;)

I'm against surveillance too, but when you enrich your country with destabilizing diversity, you won't end up with just spying cameras on every corner, but actual military on the streets and metal detectors in front of stores. Body scanners, anti-truck-of-peace barricades, drone detection, behavioural analyzers, etc... The perfect "progressive" orwellian state.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
diablofdb wrote:
actually there is a lot of terrorism in eastern and centarl Europe so yeah....

Would you point out to a single act of terrorism in any of these countries? Besides Russia. Thanks.

If you can't fight any, I can show you later why is that.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on May 23, 2017, 5:48:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info