No true Kekistani

chaos has no permament form, but ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Doesn't change the fact that Americans again are complaining about terrorism that they bought and paid for. Pretty stupid.

Can you imagine if I went to a shoe store, bought and paid for a pair of shoes, went home and then complained to the wife that I paid money for a pair of shoes?

What am I, retarded?

Well, yes ;D
Shoes don´t have conciusnes or a free will. Do you think some CIA Agent convinces each and evryone of them to blow themself up? They just benefit from something, that is already there.

Furthermore it seem´s you don´t understand how Kapital work´s. Evryone on this planet is free/capeable of spending there Money/good´s however they want. Even though i aswell moaned, in devense mind you, about america, ""American´s"" do not support terrorism, ok?
The Argument that not evrybody of them is like this or that fall´s short if it come´s to the west,huh?

These Terrorist attack´s have to end one way or the other, and since im convinced that certain monolothic religion´s won´t succes by doing it themself, it pretty much leave only a few option´s left. How long will it take for evry last hypocrite to realize, that Domination is the only message evryone understands.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Doesn't change the fact that Americans again are complaining about terrorism that they bought and paid for. Pretty stupid.

Can you imagine if I went to a shoe store, bought and paid for a pair of shoes, went home and then complained to the wife that I paid money for a pair of shoes?

What am I, retarded?

This is the same thing. They keep pumping money in this terrorist regime and wondering why terrorism comes out of it? WTF? They maybe next put some money in slots and wonder if coins come out?

Edited to add: I got no sympathy for people who pay for terrorism and then don't like it. You would have to have the mind of a stupid 2 year old to do this.

yeah, normal campaign promise in america is to fund terrorist cells. Seems legit
Oblivious
Shoes do not have consciousness for free will but I do. If I choose to buy a pair, then I have decided what to do with the money. It should not come as a surprise, therefore, when I now have a new pair of shoes. DUH

I think you miss the point. Americans are always bragging to anyone that will listen that they control their gov't which is what (they say) makes them so much better than everyone else. THE EXCEPTIONAL ONES.

You can't have it both ways. If you control the government, than you must control where the $$ goes. So you purposefully support terrorism. Every time there is a terrorist attack, at least the way the world is now, you are responsible and have given up the right of complaining full throttle about all "the bad guys in the world" who you pay to be bad guys, btw.

If you don't, then you have no control and the government is running amok and using tax $$ to support terrorism.

See? They have to decide which one is true.

I mean I know the answer.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I think you miss the point. Americans are always bragging to anyone that will listen that they control their gov't which is what (they say) makes them so much better than everyone else. THE EXCEPTIONAL ONES.

You can't have it both ways. If you control the government, than you must control where the $$ goes. So you purposefully support terrorism. Every time there is a terrorist attack, at least the way the world is now, you are responsible and have given up the right of complaining full throttle about all "the bad guys in the world" who you pay to be bad guys, btw.

If you don't, then you have no control and the government is running amok and using tax $$ to support terrorism.

If that answer is "less than 100% of one, less than​ 100% of the other" then you're on the right track. A lack of full control is not necessarily no control at all.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 24, 2017, 10:20:30 AM
My post was edited for saying something critical of Islam. Nothing racist, nothing bigoted. Just of the ideology, maybe people don't realize that the ideas in your head don't make your skin a certain color. This is exactly like someone saying "Nazism / Fascism / White Supremacy is a disgusting and backward ideology." Because they are. Does that make you Naziophobic, Fascistophobic, WhiteSupremacistophobic and mean your comment should be censored because you may offend someone from those groups?

What is with this need to bend over backward to censor criticism of one certain ideology over all others?

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on May 24, 2017, 9:48:19 AM
"
Manocean wrote:

What is with this need to bend over backward to censor criticism of one certain ideology over all others?

It's racism. If Islam were a white people religion, liberals would criticize it all day every day without a problem, as they do with Christianity. The funny part is that Christianity isn't even a white people religion, but it's being perceived as one.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Shoes do not have consciousness for free will but I do. If I choose to buy a pair, then I have decided what to do with the money. It should not come as a surprise, therefore, when I now have a new pair of shoes. DUH

they do? I thought it was the other way around. Americans seem to be the most distrustful of their own government "I need guns to keep the government in check" doesnt exactly mean "we control the government" is more like "we keep it from fucking us over cause we dont trust it for shit". and then there's the inumerous conspiracies (theories or not) and with its history I think that the US government is one of the most easily distrusted ones.

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

It's racism. If Islam were a white people religion, liberals would criticize it all day every day without a problem, as they do with Christianity. The funny part is that Christianity isn't even a white people religion, but it's being perceived as one.

My favourite part is how liberals tend to also be regionalist (is that xenophobia? well "phobia" is used wrongly its just discrimination, Im so tired of phobia being used when people dont hold one) and usually mock southerners, dumb southerners. I wonder when they will realize that the majority of black people in the country are in southern states. Their heads would probably explode.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 24, 2017, 12:19:25 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
My post was edited for saying something critical of Islam. Nothing racist, nothing bigoted. Just of the ideology, maybe people don't realize that the ideas in your head don't make your skin a certain color. This is exactly like someone saying "Nazism / Fascism / White Supremacy is a disgusting and backward ideology." Because they are. Does that make you Naziophobic, Fascistophobic, WhiteSupremacistophobic and mean your comment should be censored because you may offend someone from those groups?

I'm just watching all these threads being locked pending "private discussion," with no hint as to the specific reasons why. How in blue blazes are any of the rest of us supposed to learn what we can/can't say if Support won't publicly define the specific issues? I get more of a "Big Brother would like a private word with you" sort of vibe from this, and it's creepy as hell. =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
morbo wrote:
There is no other god but Kek and Pepe is his messenger!

Amen bruddah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info