No true Kekistani

"
Xavderion wrote:

Plot twist:

"INNOCENT" in the Coran only refer to believers of Allah. Non believers are not innocents so killing them is not killing mankind.

true story.

Spoiler
•"If you leave Islam, you are not innocent."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Qur'an (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

As well as: Qur'an verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, and 9:66.

•If you are a homosexual, you are not innocent.

al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Qur'an (7:80-84)- "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"

•If you are a man and dresses like a woman, you are not innocent.

Bukhari (72:774) - "The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, 'Turn them out of your houses .' The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman."

•If you criticize Allah, his prophets and his friends, you are not innocent.

Qur'an (33:57) - "Lo! those who malign Allah and His messenger, Allah hath cursed them in this world and the Hereafter, and hath prepared for them the doom of the disdained... accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Bukhari (59:369) This verse outlines some of what is mentioned elsewhere in this thread. The murder of a Jewish poet who wrote a poem which insulted Mohammed because it mocked Muslims.

•If you disbelieve Allah , you are not innocent.

This is already covered pretty extensively in my first few quotes as well. "Non-believers" typically relates to atheists, but can also mean people not of the book or even in some cases Jews/Christians. "Hypocrites" is generally the term for apostates or those who don't adhere to clearly set out rules and "fight in the way of Allah" (Which is why there's so many Muslim to Muslim murders). Both are pretty clearly described as non-innocents though:

Quran (33:60-62) -"If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

As a quick aside "alarmists" in this context is basically a term for those speaking out against Islam, I suppose another way of putting it would be those seeking to bring insurrection depending on your viewpoint. "those in whose hearts is a disease" is described (very loosely, I'll admit) as basically anyone who doesn't believe in Islam, including Jews and Christians.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 23, 2017, 3:10:12 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
It does say in the Koran to paraphrase, if you save one person, its like you saved humanity, if you kill one person, its like you killed humanity.

Actually that's an edited quote that apologists use to prove "religion of peace". The whole Quran surah (5:32) specifies a caveat:

"
We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely.

SOURCE

What does "corruption done in the land" mean its open for interpretation. Islamists assert that "spreading corruption" is anything that is un-islamic, eg. democracy or anything that goes against sharia is corruption.

And the next surah (5:33) explains exactly this:

"
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

But you wont hear liberals or apologists cite this one.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on May 23, 2017, 3:22:00 PM
Doesn't change the fact that Americans again are complaining about terrorism that they bought and paid for. Pretty stupid.

Can you imagine if I went to a shoe store, bought and paid for a pair of shoes, went home and then complained to the wife that I paid money for a pair of shoes?

What am I, retarded?

This is the same thing. They keep pumping money in this terrorist regime and wondering why terrorism comes out of it? WTF? They maybe next put some money in slots and wonder if coins come out?

Edited to add: I got no sympathy for people who pay for terrorism and then don't like it. You would have to have the mind of a stupid 2 year old to do this.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 23, 2017, 3:32:23 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Doesn't change the fact that Americans again are complaining about terrorism that they bought and paid for. Pretty stupid.

Can you imagine if I went to a shoe store, bought and paid for a pair of shoes, went home and then complained to the wife that I paid money for a pair of shoes?

What am I, retarded?

This is the same thing. They keep pumping money in this terrorist regime and wondering why terrorism comes out of it? WTF? They maybe next put some money in slots and wonder if coins come out?

Edited to add: I got no sympathy for people who pay for terrorism and then don't like it. You would have to have the mind of a stupid 2 year old to do this.

the clintons and Obama were the ones funding terrorism, and they elected someone else. I just don't think it's fair to say "the americans are funding terrorism. It was just a bunch of politicians who abused of their power.
You want to maybe first look at the "aid" the US has given KSA since after WWII? I wish it was just lately but it is sadly not.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

1.) Destabilize the ME & support wahhabi ideology
2.) Bring in millions of pissed-off muslims
3.) ???
4.) Profit

I mean, if this shit wasn't happening in front of my eyes, I'd think its an Alex Jones conspiracy or Onion article.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

I mean, if this shit wasn't happening in front of my eyes, I'd think its an Alex Jones conspiracy or Onion article.

Me too! Except I have seen every stupid thing here since I have lived here and nothing they do surprises me anymore.
Censored.
"
morbo wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

1.) Destabilize the ME & support wahhabi ideology
2.) Bring in millions of pissed-off muslims
3.) ???
4.) Profit

I think we live in the "djinni grants 'Alex Jones is somehow right about everything' wish" parallel universe.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
btw, since this thread is about Kekistan, maybe, here's a cool song that was taken down by normie opression, but is now back: Sound of Social Justice

That channel has some nice production and lolz. worth to check out
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I'm not saying it's all the machinations of a cosmic chaos god in the form of a frog, but...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info