No true Kekistani

From a locked thread, but we all know the words of this poster are beyond reproach:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
I bet you mean islamic terrorists. Dont talk crap about muslims then, simple. Muslims are good, terrorists are bad and they dont have a religion, they just misuse religion.
Only a deplorable enemy of social justice would dare disagree with such common knowledge.

Within the Kekistani diaspora, all of our exiled citizens revere and glorify the great culture of our ancestral home. No Kekistani — and I say this with great surety — deviates from this. I know this, because we excommunicate them.

It is not enough to say "such a person is a Kekistani no longer." No matter how frequently they shitposted, no matter how prolifically they memefarmed, no matter how ornate their personal shrine to the God Emporer... if they betray the will of Kek, they never were a Kekistani. Not in their heart. They were but a pretender, deceiving those around them and probably even themselves.

So please, fellow OTers, let's not get this twisted. Things like submitting to the will of Allah, reguglar mosque attendance, believing that Mohammed was the Prophet, and anticipating reward in Heaven for those who die martyrs in battle... these things, in isolation, do not a Muslim make. Haven't you heard that Islam is a religion of peace? Well, do these terrorists appear peaceful to you? Enough said.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 23, 2017, 11:27:21 AM
Last bumped on May 29, 2017, 1:11:01 PM
This quote sounds like a Political Correctness Textbook for 5-year-olds.

We may have them at some point in the future ^^

Reporting for duty before thread is locked.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 23, 2017, 11:19:55 AM
"
Bars wrote:

Which seems appropriate for many posters here. I decided not to argue in these forums anymore. Sarah is still trying to discuss with people that obviously cannot learn. Every now and then I take a look in here, shake my head and think: OMG, these people are dumb. bb
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on May 23, 2017, 11:24:35 AM
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Muhammad himself repeatedly said that two things a Muslim should follow are the Qur'an (words of Allah) and the Hadith (Muhammad’s teachings).

Considering this information and based on these standards, a true Muslim, who represent the real Islam, should be the one who follows and obeys Allah’s words (from the Qur'an) completely. As a result, anyone who ignores some of the rules is not, and cannot be, considered a reflection of Islam, a good Muslim, or even a Muslim. Accordingly, Allah’s words and rules are not a basket of vegetable to choose from, meaning that one cannot obey some orders and disregard others.

Following this reasoning, it is clear that the whole dichotomy of good Muslims vs. extremist Muslims, as portrayed by the mainstream media, must be altered. By this definition, real, true, and good Muslims who represent Islam are people such as Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Ayatollah Khomeini (the founder of Iran’s political theocracy), Osama Bin Laden, Hassan Nasrullah (the leader of Hezbollah), Ayman Alzawaheri, Hasib Hussein, Mahmoud Ahmadinjead, and the like, because they follow the Qur'an and Allah’s social and legal rules word for word. All these people, who have committed crimes against humanity, will be considered to be the real Muslims, representing the actual ideology of Islam, the Qur'an, Allah’s words, and Muhammad’s teachings, because they follow the rules of Islam.

To give you a concrete example, during a speech I gave that criticized the underlying philosophy and ideology of Islam and that argued that Islam is not a religion of peace, a young American-British Muslim man stood up and responded by interrupting. Some of his points, which echoed what other Western Muslims usually state, were that Islam is the religion of peace, millions of Muslims like him do not commit those violent acts, and that they represent Islam.

When he finished, I asked him if he believed that he should beat his wife after she disobeys him one time, two times or three times. He said no. Then I conveyed to him that one cannot be representative of the true philosophy and ideology of Islam, a good or real Muslim, if he or she doesn’t follow Allah’s words stated in Qur'an.

Allah specifically says, "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.” (Qur'an 4:34)

A real and “good” Muslim, who represent the ideology of Islam, would follow Allah’s words in Qur'an regarding this specific rule. Therefore, he or other Muslims like this young British-American man cannot introduce themselves as a real reflection and representation of Islamic ideology or speak on behalf of Islam.

This verse is not open to interpretation. It clearly says what a man must do with a disobedient wife. I cannot imagine that this verse can have another meaning than what it exactly states. Many Muslims use the interpretation card to legitimize and defend Islam and call themselves the real reflection of Islamic ideology. Growing up in Islamic societies, I am aware that many Muslims in the West or East have not even read Allah’s words in the Qur'an completely, and are not following the real Islam.

The underlying reason for considering people such as Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Ayatollah Khomeini, Osama Bin Laden, Hassan Nasrullah, Ayman Alzawaheri, Hasib Hussein, Mahmoud Ahmadinjead, and others as the real image of Islam is that these people follow Allah’s verses and orders word for word. They also have hundreds of thousands of followers who consider them as the true Muslims. If Muhammad was alive, these people would be considered the real spokespeople for Islam, the best, true, and real Muslims, for following Allah’s rules exactly.

Other Muslims who obey some of the verses and disregard others cannot be called good Muslims, representatives of Islamic ideology, or even true followers of Islam, based on the Qur'an and Muhammad’s teachings. Therefore, they cannot in fact, represent any categories. Every word of Allah should be obeyed.

These people who call themselves the representatives of real Islam are in fact a representative and reflection of certain socio-political, socio-economic and cultural traditions mixed with some glimpses of Islamic teachings, not the real truth of Islam. Their identity and character is a mixture of these aforementioned qualities rather than the actual ideology of Islam.

Dr. Majid Rafizadeh

Dr. Majid Rafizadeh is an Iranian-American political scientist, author, business advisor, public speaker and president of the International American Council. Harvard-educated, he serves on the board of several international institutions, including the Harvard International Review (Harvard University) and the US-Middle East Chamber of Business and Commerce.Rafizadeh grew up most of his life in the Muslim world (both Sunni and Shiites nations) and recently came to the US
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 23, 2017, 11:36:40 AM
"
"
Bars wrote:

Which seems appropriate for many posters here. I decided not to argue in these forums anymore. Sarah is still trying to discuss with people that obviously cannot learn. Every now and then I take a look in here, shake my head and think: OMG, these people are dumb. bb

That was an interesting and creative usage of the word "discuss".
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
To value add to sister Sarah there is a difference between perverts and bra-removers. Perverts and bra-removers might seem to perform the same act but one is out of harm while the other is out of love.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Sarah is still trying to discuss with people that obviously cannot learn.
That was an interesting and creative usage of the word "discuss".
Like a boss. Mob, that is.
"
Head_Less wrote:
These people who call themselves the representatives of real Islam are in fact a representative and reflection of certain socio-political, socio-economic and cultural traditions mixed with some glimpses of Islamic teachings, not the real truth of Islam. Their identity and character is a mixture of these aforementioned qualities rather than the actual ideology of Islam.

Dr. Majid Rafizadeh

Dr. Majid Rafizadeh is an Iranian-American political scientist, author, business advisor, public speaker and president of the International American Council. Harvard-educated, he serves on the board of several international institutions, including the Harvard International Review (Harvard University) and the US-Middle East Chamber of Business and Commerce.Rafizadeh grew up most of his life in the Muslim world (both Sunni and Shiites nations) and recently came to the US
I don't enjoy the implications of Dr. Rafizade's reasoning, so I hereby refute his argument by excommunicating him. As a member of The Other, his words now bear no weight.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 23, 2017, 11:44:08 AM
There is no other god but Kek and Pepe is his messenger!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Deadpeng wrote:
To value add to sister Sarah there is a difference between perverts and bra-removers. Perverts and bra-removers might seem to perform the same act but one is out of harm while the other is out of love.

meanwhile some people can get away with racist and hateful comment on the forum.
"
morbo wrote:
There is no other god but Kek and Pepe is his messenger!
Shadilay, my brother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info