The Ascendant Class Changes

Wish you would just get rid of the stupid stat nodes. Then after uber we could either have 2 classes + 2 class starts, 3 classes + 1 start, or 4 classes. Some true freedom to mix and match, also end the blandness of the first lab reward.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Amazing changes, finally getting some love for Scion.

Thank you :)
who cares. I'd rather see a follow up to the ES manifesto.
Meh. Not excited at all. Actually kinda dissapointed.
IGN : Sir_Big
Reflect immune Ascendant ahoy!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Wow, these are really weak changes to Scion. Might get a 5-10% bump in the number of people playing Scion after these changes but this is far from making the class competitive whatsoever.
This does seem a bit underwhelming. the raider seems to have been buffed slightly, but everything else is so minimal. It appears as if they are afraid to make Scion too OP, so they take it from severely underpowered to underpowered. Was looking for a bit more from the berserker specifically.
I wouldn't call that having the defining features of other ascendancy classes...

For occultist, it's wicked ward

For necro, it's having offerings affect you and ias/cast speed/damage per aura, scaled by aura effectiveness.

For elementalist, it's ele immune golems or free prolif. Conflux is ok but not the defining characteristic any more since the nerf, or if it was needed for a build the scion version is too situational to make the build reliable.

For chieftain, it's fire immune taunt totems

For berserker, it's cloaked in savagery (along with 100% uptime dual leech)

For pathfinder, it's a flask charge every 3s and status ailment immunity, along with lots of flask effect scaling

For guardian, it's radiant faith.

For inquisitor, it's inevitable judgment.

For gladiator, it's versatile combatant.

and so on

These are the defining features that determine which ascendancy we choose. They are the foundation upon which we build our character on. The scion is missing these in almost every case.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Thanks for fixing the Scion tree finally.

One more thing, could you please be kind enough to bring the good old pretty Scion character icon back ? I deleted my Lv100 Scion coz that new icon is hurting.
Why most of skills gives 50% of class bonuses, but not berserk?
Aspect of Carnage gives 40% more dmg but +10% damage taken , but scion has +5% damage taken and only 10% more dmg...
It should be 2.5% dmg taken and 10% more dmg, or 5% dmg taken and 20% more dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info