The Ascendant Class Changes

zerker mini ascendancy looks like it sucks, better but meh class.
Last edited by Fhark on May 22, 2017, 11:43:19 PM
Where's the beef?
interesting
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
From worst class to best class in one patch.
"
While it's largely the passives changing, the "Path of" passives that allow you to start at another class's tree will also grant two additional passive skills so that players may gain an immediate increase in power when taking these points.

Do you mean passive points?
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on May 22, 2017, 11:42:53 PM
Scion was once a very popular class, but the Scion Ascendancy made the class least popular for ages.

Good to have this pretty girl back with more power!
Gladiator change makes it worse. Not being able to get more spell block is bad. Currently you can use Gladiator + Laz Stone to get 80% block > spell block. I think this should stay. Duelist Gladiator focuses on one handed weapons, so I think keeping that critical bit would help make Scion good for staff or bow block builds.

Saboteur is just straight up worse. Loses the resistance pen (which is basically the only psuedo-more multiplier besides Berserker the Scion gets from ascendancy). Loses the trap cooldown (which there is very little of on the tree) for a bunch of increased damage (which there's a ton of, on and off the tree) locked behind some garbage conditions. Waiting 4 seconds is the worst; literally useless for sunblast builds, exceeds the immortality time from the trap notables, and if an enemy doesn't set a trap off almost instantly, the odds of them setting it off at all start getting pretty poor. That could be 50% more damage and it'd still be bad.

I like most of the other changes. I'll probably play more Scion, even if she still seems a bit weaker than most of the other ascendancies.
looks like occultist and trickster for scion gonna be a strong combination for a nice hybrid life/es build.
Confirmed.

Scion is the new meta.

Scion nerfs coming in patch 3.1.

Start your 3.1 Scion nerf outrage early!

"The 3.1 Scion nerfs have destroyed the game."
"You call this balance GGG?"
"I'm going back to Diablo 3."

Last edited by Augusten on May 22, 2017, 11:53:03 PM
Please, i'm begging you, change the portrait. Please. I'll do anything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info