patch 3.0 nerfs, say NO to GGG

People acting like the game is suddenly broken. People will find new metas, nature always finds a way
_Slinger of <ZAP!>
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
All I know is we get more OP every patch. Stuff just shift around. So like discharge became HOWA becomes...

All you have to do is look at uber kill times from like 1.1 to now if you have the time. I'll tell you 16 minutes vs like 2 min runs today

yeah poe 1.0 we be like

now we are all

POWER OVERWHELMING!
I dont see any any key!
GGG haven't failed in their content updates to date.

There are a tonne of broken builds that come out every league, which gives GGG time to assess how they fit into the grand scheme of things. With the complexity of gem combinations, alongside passive tree/ascendancies, it's easy to miscalculate just how OP some builds can end up. Buffing life and reducing ES is a beautiful idea. I'm growing tired of CI requiring 30+ ex to make it viable for end-game content. Some of us can't pour our life into POE to see end-game.

No matter what GGG decide to change, there's always going to be someone who disagrees with the change, you're just one of those. Wisen up and appreciate that balanced changes are happening at all.
I'll be sure to buy a big supporter pack this time. Most of my chars will be affected in some way by the proposed changes whether by es adjustments or removal of double dipping. Speaking only for myself, I have faith in GGG to keep me entertained for a while longer.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
...I want to quit at the very mention of Vaal Pact being nerfed or reduced for life builds because are already so hard and expensive to be awesome at.

Okay. Quit. The only bad thing in the suggested changes is that VP is not removed completely or severely changed. Hopefully it will happen in the future. Instant leech is a horribly mechanic and when they remove it they can adjust monster damage to a level that makes it possibly to actually tank stuff without damage + leech being the strongest defensive mechanic in the game.

This whole "the sky is falling" nonsense about the suggested changes are as laughable as they are predictable.

If you think if they actually removed VP and then would start balancing for it not being in the game, you really need to wake up, nothing would change and it would still be gone.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Quit the game already, you entitled individual. GGG does with its product whatever it wants, it certainly won't listen to selfish individuals that can't handle a nerf to something that was overpowered for the longest time.
Last edited by leto2626 on May 23, 2017, 4:51:43 AM
Hey GGG can you add a tin foil hat as MTX? The conspiracy theory nutbags will snap buy it.
Classic troll thread with OP nowhere to be seen after first posting. Whatever.. ?
Second-class poe gamer
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
Classic troll thread with OP nowhere to be seen after first posting. Whatever.. ?

He reported in Feedback. Got shut down there too.

Lol.
"
Divini wrote:
"Takes our money", says the guy without a supporter pack...

U realize one can choose to show or hide supporter packs on forum right?
Since when has this forum become a childish fingerpointing game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info