patch 3.0 nerfs, say NO to GGG

"
MajorThor wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

Isn't it time that GGG learns its place? They belong groveling at our feet

Our feet? Don't see *you* sporting a Ruler tag, sonny jim.

Sit down.

Spoiler

OH YEAH!
Most of the complainers will be playing 3.0 regardless of what happens. The very few people who are not, well basically there's very few, it doesn't matter. This is a free game they make the same thing if you play or you don't. There going to get so much attention when it goes to x-box (not to mention 3.0 in general) the little amount of players they lose due to an over exploited mechanic which is in the process of finally getting fixed is barely going to even be noticed.
All of you are going to continue to play regardless of outcome that's the best part.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
All of you are going to continue to play regardless of outcome that's the best part.

I've been playing Melee-centric builds ever since OB, I had faith in GGG then and I'll continue to have faith in them now.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Nope...I don't mid if GGG nerf stuff, and i hope they nerf more
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Vobant wrote:
Most of the complainers will be playing 3.0 regardless of what happens. The very few people who are not, well basically there's very few, it doesn't matter. This is a free game they make the same thing if you play or you don't. There going to get so much attention when it goes to x-box (not to mention 3.0 in general) the little amount of players they lose due to an over exploited mechanic which is in the process of finally getting fixed is barely going to even be noticed.

They are gonna make a lot of just people who migrate because no stash/mtx transfers. I cant imagine 4 tabs..have like 100 lol.
Git R Dun!
GGG are doing an awesome job and that's the reason for you being here in this forum complaining.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Vaal Pact, Cloaked in Savagery and Bitchslap Gloves are still in the game...

Seriously, i would like some more nerfs.
It does not matter how many people play, it matters how many people donate.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
You seem to be mistaken about the nature of the patch, life builds will get better than before , so why are you crying about your life build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info