I'll be eating one of you.

"
"
Xavderion wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Well I_NO I'm sorry but you can no longer identify yourself as a dinosaur, that's how it is. My post calling you a dino seems to have been removed, and I have been warned by the mod.

I can no longer make fun of your short T-Rex arms, it seems it is considered Dinophobic.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on May 19, 2017, 4:52:24 PM
Yeah I got the same mod being zealous hes probably new blood -.=
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 19, 2017, 7:49:48 AM
Please GGG update the moderator AI in 3.0.0
Fuck my joke was super tame like wtf why remove
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Fuck my joke was super tame like wtf why remove

I swear if that Mod is freaking out on I_NO being a Dino, can't wait to see the next Solwitch thread
Seriously GGG Support, wtf are y'all doing here in off-topic? Lurk more or something.

---

On-topic: nah, you'll never catch me, especially with such tiny arms.
"
pneuma wrote:
Seriously GGG Support, wtf are y'all doing here in off-topic? Lurk more or something.

---

On-topic: nah, you'll never catch me, especially with such tiny arms.

shhhhh be careful I was this was one of the reasons I was put on probation.
My flirtatious message to do with being ... made happy in a .... special way cos I_No might have chosen me to eat was ..... you know .... meteor striked to extinction from orbit?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 19, 2017, 7:35:07 PM
lol now I see mod are editing post here without even telling us....

someone know too much. If I disapear I will publish all the infos I have about fishing on wiki leaks.
Well now this went from fun to just rude :( mod wise where's Rachel?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 20, 2017, 2:06:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info