I'll be eating one of you.

"
grepman wrote:
which is one is apathy ?

Yes.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Come eat me you sick dinosaur!
Hah, eating one of us? Well, I wouldn't recommend myself. I might not be poisonous, but I'm just skin and bones so... there's that. Heck, I wouldn't even be a decent toothpick.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
hi
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
FCK42 wrote:
Hah, eating one of us? Well, I wouldn't recommend myself. I might not be poisonous, but I'm just skin and bones so... there's that. Heck, I wouldn't even be a decent toothpick.

tight people have other lives to their usefulness in other situations.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

Well, how do they say?
"To run away from a T-rex you don't need to be fast... just faster than the slowest of your group."
I think I can manage that.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

Well, how do they say?
"To run away from a T-rex you don't need to be fast... just faster than the slowest of your group."
I think I can manage that.

that is the usefulness of fat people.

But my comment on tight people wasn't related to runing from a T-rex, it was for other situations... you know..... stuff. :3 good stuff.
I will make one of you into a juicy STEAK!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I will make one of you into a juicy STEAK!

I wonder how T-rex mean would taste like.... marinated in red wine, and spices for 3 days then grilled on BBQ..... mmhmmmmmm
I'm the hunter you're the pray u butt!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info