Energy Shield and Life

"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
AGAIN, AGAIN and AGAIN :

- The only reason anyone is playing this pointless, completely messy story-line game is to achieve Uber-OP build.

If You can't achieve Uber-OP build ( yes Uber-OP, since just OP is not enough ) - there is absolutely NO POINT of playing PoE. Absolutely NONE AT ALL !

And the stupid guy which decide CI kill and ES Uber-nerf just destroyed the fun of thousands know and unknown players. Reasons :
- Because he is a complete moron.
- Because he does not care about peoples and their fun in-game.
- Because he does not understand a bit of the reason why some peoples are playing this game.

I may imagine few other reasons like happiness from selling his own lifebased stuff that he kept for so long in stashes, or self-touching while reading our disapointed response and feedback. But i completely agree with you.
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
AGAIN, AGAIN and AGAIN :

- The only reason anyone is playing this pointless, completely messy story-line game is to achieve Uber-OP build.

If You can't achieve Uber-OP build ( yes Uber-OP, since just OP is not enough ) - there is absolutely NO POINT of playing PoE. Absolutely NONE AT ALL !

And the stupid guy which decide CI kill and ES Uber-nerf just destroyed the fun of thousands know and unknown players. Reasons :
- Because he is a complete moron.
- Because he does not care about peoples and their fun in-game.
- Because he does not understand a bit of the reason why some peoples are playing this game.

Finally someone with brain! Viva la revolution from me as well !
I haven't played for about 1 year, and PoE 3.0 advert dragged me in, but DUUDEEEE !
I spend less than a hour in the game and I realized that PoE 3.0 ES/CI overkill is something which I very believe is not properer and absolutely not righteous !
I can not believe that they nerfed ES and practically killed CI !
I am still like - WTF GGG ?! .. WTF ?!?!
It's perfectly unacceptable, since in my well not pro visions, but some experiance - ES wasn't the one which was OP, actually the opposite. Most of the players actually preferred the HP builds, and they was OP usually.
I perfectly agree with the dude above. It's completely stupid deed.
For sure I do not wish to participate in a game where your long term visions, gameplay, ideology and spend time and money is obliterated just like that for none reason at all.
Plus - definately YEAH on this :
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:

Last edited by YordansRage on Aug 19, 2017, 1:35:43 PM
Exactly as expected - first youtube video of shaper kill after 3.0 - dude with 15k hp and +1000 kaom :D now 600 exalts on poe trade..Good job!! Bravo to brainless, woe to the vanquished...
"
BLackocalypse wrote:
Exactly as expected - first youtube video of shaper kill after 3.0 - dude with 15k hp and +1000 kaom :D now 600 exalts on poe trade..Good job!! Bravo to brainless, woe to the vanquished...

Aye. plus facetank the Shaper, since yeah 15k HP + grid of potions = focking Immortal !
I have expressed a month ago the same feelings that some Chinese gold sellers just used the stupid GGG CEO for their own needs, and the GGG-fanboys-forum-whiteknights army ready to advocate even if the game turn into a louse Mickey Mouse fruit war mess - did the rest of the job.
Now there is a group of greedy bas***ds which is laughing out laud, bathing into money which they made, and a few thousands of players which is cursing around. The issues is that the PoE community is not a homogeneous English speaking, and I very believe that there is a lot of peoples which is just not sharing their opinion because they fear of ubertrolling on top of their not perfect English.

PoE 3.0 is a just a mirror of what the trolls did with USA elections.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Aug 19, 2017, 2:17:02 PM
CI - Dead.
CI + Crit - Very Dead.
CI + Direct caster - Super Dead.
CI + Clean caster - Mega Dead. ( \m/, )
CI + Face taker - Giga Dead.

ES - Dead.
LL - perfect crap.

If You own less than 2 Mirrors it's not worthy to try to play any of these builds.

GGG CEO stupidity reach it's maximum.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
CI - Dead.
CI + Crit - Very Dead.

ES - Dead.
LL - perfect crap.

If You own less than 2 Mirrors it's not worthy to try to play any of these builds.

He reached inside his pants and fondled himself at the idea of expanding to xbox and consoles. He killed off the PC player base in hope these short attention spanned console players will make GGG more money.

Well, he will see soon enough. People in these forums are finally catching on that they've been duped.

3.0.1 has even nerfed the maps now. Less monster pack size = less drops overall and less red maps. WAY TO GO!! Killing the game, one nerf at a time. Completely blind to the fact there is a rebellion going on.

3.0.1 + Harbinger League = complete garbage
Way to completely ruin the game for CI users . Not everyone wants to play a juggernaut with 15k health . #harbringerisatrashleague
"
Smear wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
CI - Dead.
CI + Crit - Very Dead.

ES - Dead.
LL - perfect crap.

He reached inside his pants and fondled himself at the idea of expanding to xbox and consoles. He killed off the PC player base in hope these short attention spanned console players will make GGG more money.

Well, he will see soon enough. People in these forums are finally catching on that they've been duped.

3.0.1 has even nerfed the maps now. Less monster pack size = less drops overall and less red maps. WAY TO GO!! Killing the game, one nerf at a time. Completely blind to the fact there is a rebellion going on.

3.0.1 + Harbinger League = complete garbage

I feel You bros ! I am with You !
"
Bakuhotsu wrote:
Way to completely ruin the game for CI users . Not everyone wants to play a juggernaut with 15k health . #harbringerisatrashleague

even if you like the game and want to "stand over" this last patch mistake and play life-based builds - you cant. There are simply not enought +1000 kaoms chests for 30k players and 1 piece is 600 ex on poe trade...Tried even the explosive arrow life leech build with own upgrades from ziggys 2,5 explo arrow - but not possible now :D conc effect simply does not work with single target anymore and with DOT nerfed, you can go every map but without boss :DDDD And youtube hints like "try scorching ray" can bite my butt cause stand static with no life leech and try to make ray do some damage is best way to get wiped..

Map tier 3 boss kills you insta, if not for +1000 kaom. Tried the ziggys current build for dark pact marauder - perfect damage but same problem. So point of whole 3.0 nerf is to force everyone want +1000 kaom or go play another game?

Do you guys even read this thread of yours and feedbacks or you simply dont have any answers or argumments???? - question for GGG ofc..
Last edited by BLackocalypse on Aug 21, 2017, 9:16:32 AM
Seriously ! What you did with ES ?

Life build have VP, they have life flask applied Instantly.
And ES is nerfed, recharge and leech rate are so fucking slow too !

So what we still have ? with high ES we can sometimes survive to a dumb 1 shot like touch of god or shaper tp during a lag. WOW !!! Fantastic GG !

How you success and dare to do that !?!?!!! Serioulsy ! this savage nerf is an Epic nonsense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info