Next week, Path of Exile is partnering with Twitch Prime to bring you the new Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Effect for free! These effects will only be available to Twitch Prime subscribers, but you can sign up for a free trial to receive them also.

Twitch Prime is a new premium experience on Twitch that is included with Amazon Prime. Its benefits include bonus loot from your favourite games, ad-free viewing on Twitch plus a channel subscription every 30 days.

One week from now, we're launching this promotion which will last a month. It spotlights Path of Exile, offering three new cosmetic effects to Twitch Prime subscribers. Check out the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effects and Purple Footprints!

If you don't currently have a subscription to Twitch Prime you can start your 30-day free trial here.

Next week when the promotion launches, you'll be able to connect your Path of Exile account to Twitch, enable your free trial subscription of Prime and redeem these microtransactions for free!

This promotion is only available in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Belgium, as these are the areas currently serviced by Twitch Prime. We plan to make these microtransactions available in the store at a later date, so if Twitch Prime hasn't come to your region yet, you'll be able to buy them in the future.

We've made a follow-up post regarding your feedback about which regions can participate in this promotion.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice!
Ignore me. I messed up.
Last edited by Mavada on May 16, 2017, 3:13:16 PM
I'm against this.

Twitch Prime is only available in a handful of countries. GGG's staff live in New Zealand - not a single employee can avail of this promotion. I honestly think that's ridiculous.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I can't tell you how much I love purple. And they're going to be free! Yippee!
Nice
Whooo free MTX! :D

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Nice.
Yeah i can not get Prime without a shady VPN tricks. Not fair GGG. Not cool.
and fuck my country again, uhh that's sad because this purple weapon effect is really beautiful, don't feel like it's fair tbh but whatever, i'm happy for those who will get the mtxes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info