Extension of Legacy League

Can we hope for an Opt-Out option to transfer our characters to Standard? Don't get me wrong, I love the legacy league but I was kinda hoping to try my (standard) lvl 4 Empower on my (legacy) Caustic Arrow character :D
I'm happy with the decision to extend the league!!
"
mirificel wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
mirificel wrote:

+1 "Overwhelming" the 10 people still playing this flashback league posted that they would like to play some more but little they know, the only reason they are still playing this stupid league is because they are new to the game and ofc they could play it for even 6 months if you give it to them... the rest of us veteran players are left staring at forums posts for almost 2 months now :)

Speak for yourself, "veteran player."

I really don't understand everyone's beef with this. This is an additional OPTION. If you don't like the Legacy League, then don't play in it!

Unlike some aspects of the game, this is a truly optional one.

I for one am delighted with this decision, as I actually have a life and find that leagues often run a little too short for my tastes. Furthermore, this is my favorite league of all time.

"veteran player" means that you already played the game for over 5k hours not that you been lurking on this page for years... you know actually playing the game not opening the game sitting in ho and browsing pages, even having your happy life actually playing the game for 1-2h a day 3-4 days a week in 2 months you would be sick of this nothing new league with a stupid stone sistem... but i guess in your case you could have a 10 year old account and still be one of the new people to the game.

You completely ignored the content of my post and opted instead for a 100% ad hominem post.

Did you think it would strengthen your argument?
Wash your hands, Exile!
Ugh why not make a new league.
Just by curiosity, is there a date announced for the start of the next league?
Right Because of those ********** changes to ES items... im now 1000000% AGAINST this extension (unless we get us do the Merge when we see fit)
For how long will it be extended? Did you forget to write this or am i blind?
"
Extend the leagues by all means. But you told me and many others a deadline on the purchase of a hat. I met that deadline, as did many others. Take it off sale when you said you were going to.

I'm close to done with this game. Reviving hardcore characters albiet a long time ago, now extending deadlines on exclusive items that I'm sure alot of people saved for to get within the timeline.

Fuck you GGG. It's the first time I've said it, but it's an honest reply.

...i was looking forward 3.0
Very happy with the decision to extend the league
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info