Extension of Legacy League

So, this saved you from starting a flashback leauge eh?
Great.
Can we please get some 1 week or 2 week races/leagues?
I miss having those in the game every now and again, extending a league that's already dead isn't going to do anything.
The fact people are on here crying to be able to move their stuff to standard should show you how dead Legacy actually is, people rather move their stuff to a league that has nothing plain old standard than play legacy atm.
Last edited by Ferrari420 on May 15, 2017, 6:32:59 PM
I was looking forward for a 1month league or idk, 1 week race or something.
this is kinda disapointing for someone not interested in beta testing...

Time to play other games until the xpac comes out i guess :(
"
Ferrari420 wrote:
I miss having those in the game every now and again, extending a league that's already dead isn't going to do anything.

"
Nores wrote:

The extension lf the Legacy leages doesn't affect what GGG already has lined up for the interim between the previously announced end date for Legacy and the release of 3.0:

The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ
Will there be any new events to participate in outside of the Legacy Leagues and 3.0.0 Beta?
Yes, we're going to run events! So many events. It's a great opportunity to try out leagues and races of different variations without disturbing an active challenge league. We'll likely solicit suggestions from players over the coming weeks.
Last edited by twitticles on May 15, 2017, 7:19:40 PM
"
This also means that you'll also have extra time to purchase the Classic Mystery Box, Legacy Hat and Legacy Supporter Packs!

I hate to ask but does this also include challenges?
"
twitticles wrote:
"
Ferrari420 wrote:

"
Nores wrote:

The extension lf the Legacy leages doesn't affect what GGG already has lined up for the interim between the previously announced end date for Legacy and the release of 3.0:

The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ
Will there be any new events to participate in outside of the Legacy Leagues and 3.0.0 Beta?
Yes, we're going to run events! So many events. It's a great opportunity to try out leagues and races of different variations without disturbing an active challenge league. We'll likely solicit suggestions from players over the coming weeks.

I saw this and read it as well but that isn't what I meant I don't want another race week event type thing I hate racing, I want a 1 week, 2 week or 1 month league that isn't a filler league, I'd honestly be happy with a flashback league but not with 3 mods active per day, with every mod in the game active at once and they could make it a void league.T
The garena realm ran an interesting league a while ago which was void and had a shit ton of increased quantity and rarity but I was unable to part take since my connection to those servers was a constant 200 ms + which was unplayable for me in that type of league something like that would be cool to.
I am patiently waiting for 3.0 and the beta and I wouldn't mind they to push it as far back as they would need to deliver a good product, I don't want something that's rushed so I have no problem waiting but there needs to be something really interesting in the meantime or I will lose interest altogether at this point, I even try to force myself to log on and play Legacy, forced myself to play hc legacy even though I'm not a HC player, I've tried some SSF here and there not my thing just trying to find something to do since this is one of the only games I play.
/betafag
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Everything in the history of PoE available in one league, and there's soo many people complaining

Hilarious and embarrassing

Thank you for extending 2.6
That sucks, While i have wished for extensions in past leagues. I didn't even participate in this league, stayed in standard the whole time. Kinda a tricky dick situation here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info