The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

why not put a race "season" in place with some standard MTX as long term race point prizes (not custom ones that take all that time, that killed racing).

I would love to participate in a season, never got into them before, then the race weekends gave me the racing bug but no more seasons... feelsbadman.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Please put the timer invite. I also get an infinite amount of satisfaction from watching reactions.

:)

do we get multiple keys if the support is more than the threshold?

I need more purple titles
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Clock ticking!
Im at 345$ feelsbadman! Waiting for new epic packs xD

ps. if i spend some money now for points only i could upgreate for one of oriath support pack later ?

No. Points purchased can only be used towards the currently active packs.

"
LonelyWonder wrote:
I also have a question so if the supporter pack's are coming out early on PC "IF" I buy on PC can I transfer the point's or the benefit's of the supporter pack's over to my xbox version?
or will I have to wait to play the beta IF I want to play on xbox one?
because I don't want to buy it twice lol i mean not a bad thing I just prefer once

They've said PC and XBOne are going to be totally separate, including mtxes/points/etc.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Game going down the crap hole at the end of Legacy.We all know how well the last Beta of this sort went. Epic Fail!!!

Sounding like ill be off to Grim Dawn for the rest of the yr.
Thank you for clarifying all of this. I find it's a bit more fair this time ^^
Hf :)
Wish you would extend Legacy, though I get it if you don't want to set the precedent or have it take away from beta participation.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
seems great, too bad i have to wait a bit longer to try this
Can I get a beta key please? Kappa
I think my supporter packs only adds up to like 200ish bucks. Not even half the required value to get in to the beta for free :(
Finally GGG realized, that there are ppl who love this game, support it with a lot of money and when it comes to Beta, they get middle finger. I've spent a lot of $ on PoE, simply because i love ur game, but i would lie if i said i was OK with my friend (who spent 3 hrs playing the game) getting beta and i well... left to watch Vids on utube.
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info