The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

So nice that I wont have to beg :)
What about the people who have paid to get into the awakening beta? I have also paid for a supporter pack back when PoE got released on steam and officially released back in 2013.

I'm hoping us folks who don't earn enough to put $500 into a game but earn enough to donate $200~ actually get the chance to play in the beta atleast in the waves 4 - 5 weeks into beta. Spending $200~ is pretty much double what you'd expect to pay for another RPG game with DLC included.
PoE is most definitely in my opinion and opinion of any human, dwarf, exile, elf, dribbler, animal, specimen, vegatable, takeaway the best ARPG ever made.
Last edited by sionthedude on May 9, 2017, 7:34:41 PM
Clock ticking!
Im at 345$ feelsbadman! Waiting for new epic packs xD

ps. if i spend some money now for points only i could upgreate for one of oriath support pack later ?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on May 9, 2017, 7:42:34 PM
I also have a question so if the supporter pack's are coming out early on PC "IF" I buy on PC can I transfer the point's or the benefit's of the supporter pack's over to my xbox version?
or will I have to wait to play the beta IF I want to play on xbox one?
because I don't want to buy it twice lol i mean not a bad thing I just prefer once
Which pack supporter I can buy to have access to the beta has 100% and how you get the beta?
Are the odds of getting randomly selected better than trying to chance a Headhunter lol
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
They will be destroyed.

When asked what will happen to my build in 3.0.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
if i bring a cake into the office will i get a key?
Dayman.
Oh so this time I get beta access at start instead of the very last day, I guess I will be around this time. <3
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
You want me to D2 for a fucking month? Alright fine =(

Free beta WOOO I'm still buying a supporter pack regardless lul
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info