The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

Waiting for beta!
Glad to hear Legacy league extent confirmed, still worry dont have enough time to complete it yesterday, now I dont have to worry.
wait what? we only have access to 1 day of beta, based on luck? what can we do in 1 day of PoE anyway?
I cant wait! :D
I'll get a supporter pack anyway of having 500$ or not (i have 350$ raw, and i think a bit under 700 spent on poe with aprox calculation of the supporter pack's price). ive been playing this for quite some time now, had to deal with support (which were surprisingly really kind and helpful), coutless season, patches deaths, frustration, lucky streak and all. i had a really good time up until now, and im sure it will just get better and better. you peeps at GGG deserve every penny i spent! well then see you all on beta!
thank you
The few who complain that rich people get to pay to play (not me btw) are confused. The fact is GGG needs money to give us such a great game that is essentialy free to all, and those who did contribute large sums of money are the reason we are even receiving a beta for an epic expansion, they allow GGG to do what they do, and you receive those fruits free, so the contributers deserve to be first on the list, as a matter of fact id argue that tge threshhold be lowered a bit to say 250-300. I appreciate GGGs hard work and those who do contribute financially, because this is the best free to play game since hide and seek.
Last edited by Aquemini2017 on May 25, 2017, 12:41:57 AM
rip ^^
<3
my name is Kaguki. feels free to add me
They will be destroyed (с)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info