XBox One - Infos Compilation - Beta is Live !

"
Manningj wrote:

Yeah I agree. It's nice to know that there wont be a beta at this time. I just hope they are more open about when its supposed to hit so people can actually prepare a little bit.

I'm really starting to think we will hear something this coming Sunday at the Microsoft event at E3. I have no basis for this, just a feeling.
"
Swurv wrote:
"
Manningj wrote:

Yeah I agree. It's nice to know that there wont be a beta at this time. I just hope they are more open about when its supposed to hit so people can actually prepare a little bit.

I'm really starting to think we will hear something this coming Sunday at the Microsoft event at E3. I have no basis for this, just a feeling.

I wouldn't mind seeing a booth for them in there. Would be a good way to spread the word. In all honestly, this is going to revolutionize F2P games on the Xbox. Right now, they are all the same format and that format is terrible. Definitely a pay to win type. But PoE is going to change all of that. We might actually have a full set of games that people can play and support the developers in other ways.
Watched the E3 stuff and was sad to see just a TINY little segment for PoE. I was really hoping for more but, what can you do.

I would love to hear some news about PoE on Xbox. My light is getting dim.
Looking the 1700ms segment of PoE in the ID XBOX segment did not any good for my hype.
No wonder why GGG refering to when the beta is go... MS greenlight it, not GGG.

I Always thought that GGG would publish it self.

Well. When the price of XBoxX is lower perhaps we can play PoE on it...

Yours "NotSoHappyAnymore" T.
Last edited by OdyseeTheReal on Jun 12, 2017, 12:33:32 PM
Ya, unfortunately PoE was only about 3 seconds in the middle of their indie montage. I suppose the wait continues.
It seems the XBox beta will start in 3-4 weeks: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6h2u2g/path_of_exile_runs_60fps4k_on_xbox_one_x/

But i can't get where he found the information.
"
KikitheKing wrote:
It seems the XBox beta will start in 3-4 weeks: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6h2u2g/path_of_exile_runs_60fps4k_on_xbox_one_x/

But i can't get where he found the information.

In the twitch-link he states that he "hopes" in 2-3 weeks from now...

and that the product will be out (for the Xbox) in a couple of months...

But if we look at the bright side of Life:

* It looked very smooth (probably on the XboxX, but still)
* The controller felt intuitive (sp?)
* XBOX team showed it on a officially occasion

The negative part was that now we know that we can't take GGG seriously
("The Xbox beta shall start along with the pc version")

But despite that I will play it this fall (or perhaps Winter, you never know with GGG ;0) )

Yours T.
Last edited by OdyseeTheReal on Jun 14, 2017, 4:25:13 AM
https://youtu.be/IdyDBKM5b8o

Yeah, it's great to hear something. He doesn't sound too confident with the release of the beta and game but something is better than nothing.

Here is the full interview.
Thanks for the YouTube link, first page uptodate !
man you guys are getting Xboned! lol

I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info