XBox One - Infos Compilation - Beta is Live !

Poe at E3 news added.

Every day we are closer to the beta !
Cue the Jeopardy music.
Really excited about trying it out on xbox, does anyone know will it be easy import bug/cheated items like what happen to diablo 3 on console?

I've seen video and people talk about it before how diablo3 on console is easily cheated with exploited items that gave insane stats.

I'm just afraid that it can happen to PoE on xbox?
If that happens it would really destroy my reason to play on the box, cause i love playing and doing trades with other people. I'm not really a SSF player.
IGN: Xus
"
Xevn wrote:
Really excited about trying it out on xbox, does anyone know will it be easy import bug/cheated items like what happen to diablo 3 on console?

I've seen video and people talk about it before how diablo3 on console is easily cheated with exploited items that gave insane stats.

If that happens it would really destroy my reason to play on the box, cause i love playing and doing trades with other people. I'm not really a SSF player.

I don't believe we should have the problem with PoE that Diablo had. Diablo's problem was that it was an offline game. It could be tricked into duplicating items pretty easily.

I believe that PoE is going to be online required. Sort of like other MMORPGs are on the Xbox like Neverwinter or Warframe. The game is always saving your data through their servers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anybody.

PS: The new video of the bridge they just posted looks an awful lot like the Xbox content they showed at E3. In the post, they claimed that tomorrow they will discuss the future of the Beta plans which sort of gives me hope that we will be seeing some sort of news. I wont hold my breath or anything, but you just never know!
"
Xevn wrote:

XBox One version is exactly like PC version. Everything is done on server side not on client. Not possible to cheat and if it happens, exploit will be resolve very quickly.
Don't worries.
"
KikitheKing wrote:
"
Xevn wrote:

XBox One version is exactly like PC version. Everything is done on server side not on client. Not possible to cheat and if it happens, exploit will be resolve very quickly.
Don't worries.

well its not exactly like PC some skills have been modded to work on a controller, less flasks etc
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
KikitheKing wrote:
"
Xevn wrote:

Don't worries.

well its not exactly like PC some skills have been modded to work on a controller, less flasks etc

You are out of the loop. I agree, some skills may work a little differently with the targeting mechanics, but your comment on the flasks tells me that you haven't been keeping up on the information about how close the 2 platforms will be.
yeah im kind of out of the loop on the xbone stuff

then again GGG rarely updates us on it

not that I care lol
I dont see any any key!
It's true, we rarely are updated. But keep in mind, some of us do care and just because we are not hard hitters on PC doesn't mean we are not PoE fans. We should all be coming together on building a larger fan base instead of being an ass because they use a different venue to get their PoE fix.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
KikitheKing wrote:
"
Xevn wrote:

Don't worries.

But the always online is just like PC therefor no dupped items and crappy game like D3 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info