🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

Man, everything looks so beautiful.. how are you still sane exile??
Would love to see a guide how to quickly level up masters now + gain favor.

I have no idea on what atlas progress Zana level up, what depth level Niko level up, how many beasts captured Einhar level up, how many temples Alva level up.. Nothing.

And I still need about 10 000 000 Favour and lvl 7 masters to gather great decorations..

:/
"
RafaQQ wrote:
Would love to see a guide how to quickly level up masters now + gain favor.

I have no idea on what atlas progress Zana level up, what depth level Niko level up, how many beasts captured Einhar level up, how many temples Alva level up.. Nothing.

And I still need about 10 000 000 Favour and lvl 7 masters to gather great decorations..

:/

Hello! I myself do not know yet how to raise the level of masters. But I know that Alva needs to kill the Architects 3 lvl rooms in The Temple of Atzoatl. And to make Niko 7 lvl, you can pass 1 point 83 ilvl in a mine on a standard league. And Niko will immediately be 7 lvl. With other masters, I did not understand.
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
I would assume for Zana you just have to do the entire questline up to killing uber elder for lvl 7, but she started at 7 for me so I'm not sure.

My Einhar just hit 6 after capturing 90 different beasts. Not sure how many different beasts you need for 7. An easy way to get different beasts quickly is by using the bestiary scarabs.

On another note: these hideouts look absolutely amazing!
Last edited by TmH on Dec 23, 2018, 9:40:16 AM
When I hit Zana rank 7(Max), my progress was 117/159 and quest was at "Any elder influenced T11" My friend who had way smaller progress than me had lvl 7 Zana faster.

As for Einhar, he hit 6 at about 54 captured beasts (challenge progress).

So I have no idea why someone with smaller progress has bigger master level.

Right now it is way harder and more grindy to gather up levels and Favor for masters. I am very unhappy with it. Would love to decorate all those new hideouts and cant.

Btw my friend started betrayal with about 28 000 000 favor at the beginning! (maybe merged from standard). Very unfair.
"
TmH wrote:
I would assume for Zana you just have to do the entire questline up to killing uber elder for lvl 7, but she started at 7 for me so I'm not sure.

My Einhar just hit 6 after capturing 90 different beasts. Not sure how many different beasts you need for 7. An easy way to get different beasts quickly is by using the bestiary scarabs.

On another note: these hideouts look absolutely amazing!

Thank you!!! TmH
"
RafaQQ wrote:
When I hit Zana rank 7(Max), my progress was 117/159 and quest was at "Any elder influenced T11" My friend who had way smaller progress than me had lvl 7 Zana faster.

As for Einhar, he hit 6 at about 54 captured beasts (challenge progress).

So I have no idea why someone with smaller progress has bigger master level.

Right now it is way harder and more grindy to gather up levels and Favor for masters. I am very unhappy with it. Would love to decorate all those new hideouts and cant.

Btw my friend started betrayal with about 28 000 000 favor at the beginning! (maybe merged from standard). Very unfair.

Rank 7 is tied to overall quest progress in the past I believe.

Alva from temple lv3 rooms (azoatl temple)

Einhar from bestiary captures (different beasts I believe)

Easiest way to level them would be do/share dailies. Thinking of buying alva/einhar prophecies and scarabs for sulphite/bestiary instead of getting 21/20 gems..

Sadly I remember wasting most of my favor since it was tied to specific masters..
Last edited by austeemo on Dec 24, 2018, 7:07:20 PM
Hello.

Does any of these hideouts require MTX? I've been using the decorations/hideout calculator and there are some items on that list that "have no info" and are not linked to a particular master. I'm curious as to where to find some of these items listed under that column. Some of these items are listed as "Pooled Water," "Wide Light Beam," and "Wasp Swarm."
"
MisterTails wrote:
Hello.

Does any of these hideouts require MTX? I've been using the decorations/hideout calculator and there are some items on that list that "have no info" and are not linked to a particular master. I'm curious as to where to find some of these items listed under that column. Some of these items are listed as "Pooled Water," "Wide Light Beam," and "Wasp Swarm."

Hello. Yes, is MTX Decoration.
You by the way can already use not separate Calculator. On the ready site by namanix, you can choose hideouts and there is a ready list of decorations.
https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/DerroK/uploads
"

Hello. Yes, is MTX Decoration.
You by the way can already use not separate Calculator. On the ready site by namanix, you can choose hideouts and there is a ready list of decorations.
https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/DerroK/uploads

Ah, I see. Thank you.

The link you provided cites several MTX that aren't necessarily found within the in-game shop; I cannot find any "Pooled Water" decoration. Are some of these MTX tied to support packs, perhaps? Or maybe under another name...?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info