[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Degaldor wrote:
Hi, could you tell me which lvl of CWDT should i aim?

depends on your total HP and how often you want them to proc.

i have like 8k HP, so the 3.6k damage required to proc my cwdt level 21 is like 40% of my hp.

some players prefer super fast proc'ing low level cwdt, some prefer less often. your call
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks for quick response. I have one more question if it's ok.
I'm new this game so I don't know if it's good idea but how good is this blood rage and linking enhance/faster cast with blood rage? I think that I would be scared to use blood rage to often and that would be just wasted sockets :P So i was thinking about cwdt-golem-enfeeble-immortal call in one item and instead of portal-blood rage maybe cwdt-cold snap-vulnerability and portal or blood rage not linked? Thanks in advance
Hi, been trying this around. Got pretty lucky when I dropped this:

So I whent on to drop Maim > Damage on full life. Is it ok or Maim support is too good to be left out?
In your guide you recommended faster attacks instead Conc AoE. How much attack speed do I need to change them around? I changed and I still gor 6.3 attacks (without buff, blood rage etc)?
Thanks, cool guide. 100% physical builds are hard to come by
"
Chico1988 wrote:
Hi, been trying this around. Got pretty lucky when I dropped this:

So I whent on to drop Maim > Damage on full life. Is it ok or Maim support is too good to be left out?
In your guide you recommended faster attacks instead Conc AoE. How much attack speed do I need to change them around? I changed and I still gor 6.3 attacks (without buff, blood rage etc)?
Thanks, cool guide. 100% physical builds are hard to come by

maim is a 30% slow, you lose the % increased phys damage taken from the gem if you take it out.
Hey Demi,

Great guide, great build!!
Really enjoying it!!

I am however hitting a bit of a DPS curve though now - Im struggling on the higher tiers and I dont appear to be anywhere near the tooltip DPS youve got (im sitting at 26k with no buffs in my HO)

My passive tree is the same as yours

Heres my gear below:

Can you see what im missing?

Many Thanks
Para
Hello mighty Potato king
Build works great i'm playing without blood magic right now since i like some auras because i am big fan of pure phys but i sit at a very respectable 7k life with loreweave at level 91 and thanks to my latest leech upgrades i basically have instant leech now thanks for the idea with the elder amulet i didnt even know the leech mod existed :)

Current gear:

I am also the guy who made you so salty in stream since apparently i cant read while in actuality you where the one who didnt read properly because i never asked about explaining your build in my question it was just about the belt and what you think of it but it gave me a good long grin that you went into full on saltmining for 10 minutes after that ^^

Greetings ANTI
Last edited by o0_ANTI_0o on Oct 15, 2018, 2:21:51 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the awesome build which for me was very useful early on+endgame!

I am using a cyclone variant of your build with small gear changes for more movement+aoe, but I seem to have come to a halt on progress.

I have 6k life atm, which I need to increase, but right now I don't know what to upgrade first. Also, should I leave that Retch for an elder belt? What should be my most important upgrade, and how should I continue?

Current gear:

Thanks a lot!
"
Traverten wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for the awesome build which for me was very useful early on+endgame!

I am using a cyclone variant of your build with small gear changes for more movement+aoe, but I seem to have come to a halt on progress.

I have 6k life atm, which I need to increase, but right now I don't know what to upgrade first. Also, should I leave that Retch for an elder belt? What should be my most important upgrade, and how should I continue?

Current gear:

Thanks a lot!

in order of priority, flasks > rings > belt with life recovery.

i didn't look at your jewels but i'll assume they need work as well. go for life + 2 damage mods at first, then life + 3 damage mods later.
cool
Last edited by mayhemss on Oct 25, 2018, 2:59:34 AM
Hallo Demi sir
i made my one purple people
followed youre guide and now i hafe a question
i had no stat stick and i found a sword woth 2 phys as extra mods
is it a mistake to use a sword as stat stick?
if u wanna check out my charakter its in my profile hes called
herbertsn also im using increased crit strikes bec i only have 27.4 cc without

would be nice if someone can tell me if a sword as stastick is wrong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info