[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Hey Demi, i finally think i did it. all that's left for me is mapping, really loved this build. Come into 2.6 late and decided to use your build this was the end result.

sitting at 95k tool tip but still loving this build :D i had to change the skill tree abit to get diamond skin for more resist at lvl 83 i can now map with max capped res.

This is the very first time i played POE and had a lvl 80+ char ! thanks once again for the build!

Using the overflowing chalice cause i can't afford sin's rebirth right now sadly HAHA oh and witchfire

nice. my only concern is why the fuck are you using skin of the loyal lol, get a belly of the beast or a good rare chestpiece with life/res. levels do barely anything for melee skills/supports, it's just a massive waste.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
LOL i went to get this right after seeing your reply. Probably will get a 6L when i have the money
can i use flicker strike instead wachief totem?
Been messing with this in Path of Building.

2.6 Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/R24su3bA
Total DPS: 917,768
Total DPS w/poison: 1,993,486

If we take that pastebin and convert it to 3.0, the numbers change quite a bit for poison/bleed.
Total DPS: 858,905 (small difference)
Total DPS w/poison: 875,929 (huge difference)

Given this information, I am either not calculating bleed and poison through the calculation correctly, OR using voidheart iron ring would be useless. Opinion?
Last edited by Weltall600 on Jul 18, 2017, 4:36:31 PM
"
Weltall600 wrote:

If we take that pastebin and convert it to 3.0, the numbers change quite a bit for poison/bleed.

Given this information, I am either not calculating bleed and poison through the calculation correctly, OR using voidheart iron ring would be useless. Opinion?

You didnt misscalculated anything, please do look 3.0 damage over time changes. This build was using the double dip mechanic which will be destroyed like most double dipping builts in 2.6. Sins rebirth gave him chaos damage which gave him more initial hit damage plus the increased damage with poison and initial hit thats why single target was good because of poison stacking with chaos damage initial hit, now we wont have that.
"
iLikePiez wrote:
"
Weltall600 wrote:

You didnt misscalculated anything, please do look 3.0 damage over time changes. This build was using the double dip mechanic which will be destroyed like most double dipping builts in 2.6. Sins rebirth gave him chaos damage which gave him more initial hit damage plus the increased damage with poison and initial hit thats why single target was good because of poison stacking with chaos damage initial hit, now we wont have that.

yea sadly now we just have 850k dps (when most white mobs have 10-15k hp)

game is hard reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
"
wasinoas wrote:
can i use flicker strike instead wachief totem?

you'll lose about 1/2 your single target damage as well as not being able to sustain frenzies for flicker but you do you fam
Isn't the poison nerf in 3.0 going to hurt this build a lot?

Edit : Nvm, just saw ur answer on page 5

"
"
Zadoka wrote:
Hey Demi thank you so much for this build been playin it for some months now.
But if have the fear that the changes to poison and bleed in 3.0 might kill this build.
Can you give an idea if its even viable to play when it hits the live server.
And with viable I mean Endgame content.

Thanks in advance

voidheart is literally free dps. we are not focused on double dipping at all. take off voidheart and the build functions just fine.
Last edited by Piafz on Jul 22, 2017, 1:11:26 PM
"
Piafz wrote:
Isn't the poison nerf in 3.0 going to hurt this build a lot?

Edit : Nvm, just saw ur answer on page 5

"
"
Zadoka wrote:
Hey Demi thank you so much for this build been playin it for some months now.
But if have the fear that the changes to poison and bleed in 3.0 might kill this build.
Can you give an idea if its even viable to play when it hits the live server.
And with viable I mean Endgame content.

Thanks in advance

voidheart is literally free dps. we are not focused on double dipping at all. take off voidheart and the build functions just fine.

But doesn't deny the fact that all phys builds which snapped voidheart into their gear and poped Atziris or Sins or even BOTH (ha haaaaa) did got significant buff to their damage to the point where if you did took it off you WOULD feel it
Last edited by iLikePiez on Jul 22, 2017, 4:33:49 PM
"
iLikePiez wrote:

But doesn't deny the fact that all phys builds which snapped voidheart into their gear and poped Atziris or Sins or even BOTH (ha haaaaa) did got significant buff to their damage to the point where if you did took it off you WOULD feel it

sins and atziris give me 2/3 of my phys as chaos. to my initial hit. it's a huge buff to our damage lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info