[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I believe it is for applying poison. Super fast attacking means it stacks the poison very quickly. That is why he recommends getting a voidheart with the highest chance to apply poison possible.
Is there a way to implement double strike into this build?
"
Eulogy1 wrote:

Easily. I use vaal double strike instead of ancestral warchief and it helps immensely with single target dps.
Last edited by Hanokano on Jun 8, 2018, 3:04:04 PM
"
LiqudDeth wrote:
So I'm having a bit of an issue getting stunned in my initial mapping. Do I just not have enough life on my gear or am I missing something obvious?
"
Richu wrote:
"
LiqudDeth wrote:
So I'm having a bit of an issue getting stunned in my initial mapping. Do I just not have enough life on my gear or am I missing something obvious?

uhhh you have 2 pieces of gear with life on them lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Like the build so far, only point is i like to play with people and in parties I feel like my damage is really bad. Takes a few seconds to kill blues and forever for rares.

I don't have starforge yet, does getting it increase our damage so much that it feels mandatory?
As for defense this build is crazy, leech for life and can tank most stuff with 5.5k life.

Here's my gear so far, still a lot of room for improvement but I'm poor and only play casually.

Spoiler
IGN: Éclairepewpew
Last edited by alexchaos on Jun 9, 2018, 9:35:55 AM
Very nice build. I'm sitting at 6,674 hp with 289k cyclone tool tip (fully buffed). Starforge was a huge power spike so try to get that item ASAP. I Added in Haemophilia for cyclone quality of life. It's very easy to min/max this build. After going into Path of building, I noticed that Cyclone, melee phys support, damage on full life,maim, and conc effec has the best dps on a 5 link. If there's a better DPS setup for a 5 link cyclone, let me know.

Last edited by RichCaTs415 on Jun 9, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
So i have played this build as a Leaguestarter for Incursion and went up to lvl 94 with it. Its a okayish overall Build in my opinion.

The DPS you are showing in your Tooltip tho is the dps of a fully upgraded min maxed gear which was build in Standard league.
In reality the dps is nowhere near this in a temp league except you farm your ass off and invest extremely much currency.

I invested alot until now for all the gear (around 15 ex) or got lucky with nice drops.
And still the damage is really low in my opinion, without any flasks theres like no damage overall.

About the defensive points, its really like promised you can facetank most shit and leech like theres no tomorrow.

Another big issue for me is that you didnt mention options for stun immunity and taht answer to one member before me "lol you only have 2 gear pieces with life lol" is not really a good answer.
If you get perma stunned even the highest hp pool wont help, especially when you are not leeching and jump into some mobs.

I used the Kaoms roots for that issue and am thinking about changing the tree a bit.

my personal opinion: Mediocre clearspeed, cant really recommend the build until you want to invest alot of ex.
"
Hanokano wrote:
"
Eulogy1 wrote:

Easily. I use vaal double strike instead of ancestral warchief and it helps immensely with single target dps.

I looked at your character to see the links for vaal double strike, what would you use for the 6 link?
"
Truman1997 wrote:
"
Hanokano wrote:
"
Eulogy1 wrote:

I looked at your character to see the links for vaal double strike, what would you use for the 6 link?

Haven't figured the optimal support setup for vaal double strike myself yet. Maybe Brutuality or Bloodlust for the last link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info