[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Can you explain what Voidheart is doing specifically for the build? When/why is it better than using a second well-rolled ring?

Are there interactions it has with other items/flasks we're using?

I watched all of the videos and it doesn't seem to be mentioned.

Cheers.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Can you explain what Voidheart is doing specifically for the build? When/why is it better than using a second well-rolled ring?

Are there interactions it has with other items/flasks we're using?

I watched all of the videos and it doesn't seem to be mentioned.

Cheers.

200k poison dps uwu
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Hey demi, ive got 5ex left to upgrade this character. Was wonderin what I should replace first from shittiest to less shit lol. Thanks
Last edited by iamhoro on Oct 3, 2017, 2:42:30 AM
Buy
    Carnage Heart, Onyx Amulet
Nice leech rate
What gems you sugest for cyclone? I went with Kaoms and Daressos salute. otherwise asweome build!

nvm found it me blind!
Last edited by PunkSviin on Oct 7, 2017, 10:51:13 AM
thank you for this build. i used to use a ninja bird years ago and after it got buffed it turned me off to this game, but not that i found your build, this league is super fun! i had the proper attack speed enchantment on my old boots, but i had to upgrade and keep getting crap :(

Last edited by dunwich_horror on Oct 7, 2017, 4:00:59 PM
Hey,

I know question has been asked before, but i need you to confirm...

Damage on full life works if recovery is higher than Damage Over Time. OK, so it works with Blood rage if regen is higher than blood rage dot.

BUT, you choose to play with Blood Magic, which consumes your health instead of mana. If my skill uses 50 mana, i'll loose 50 health, which isnt a DOT. So :
"Damage on full life works if recovery is higher than Damage Over Time" Doesnt work in this case.

Am i wrong ?

Also, why do you plan on taking blood magic ? Playing with mana would be bad ? Could also use a Herald skill to improve our dps.

What you think ?
Neronne, I'll try to answer your query.

You make a good point by showing the difference between the DoTs (eg Blood Rage) and skill use cost. So, I went and tried it ingame.

At the start of a zone, yes you do tick under your health max. So yes, your skill usage before hitting mobs ARE NOT enabling the full life gem.

However, once I started leeching, my health orb never left max. So for the rest of the zone my full life gem was working.

Does that help?

Secondly, the Blood Magic cluster is 35% life!!! This is huge...and I'd prefer to play more survivably, not 'glass cannon' style. So if your question is re-couched as 35% life vs DPS, well, it's your call really.
Last edited by Beebsman on Oct 7, 2017, 7:38:04 PM
"
Neronne wrote:
Hey,

I know question has been asked before, but i need you to confirm...

Damage on full life works if recovery is higher than Damage Over Time. OK, so it works with Blood rage if regen is higher than blood rage dot.

BUT, you choose to play with Blood Magic, which consumes your health instead of mana. If my skill uses 50 mana, i'll loose 50 health, which isnt a DOT. So :
"Damage on full life works if recovery is higher than Damage Over Time" Doesnt work in this case.

Am i wrong ?

Also, why do you plan on taking blood magic ? Playing with mana would be bad ? Could also use a Herald skill to improve our dps.

What you think ?

turns out bonus elemental damage from heralds/hatred don't really do much for starforge. weird right
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
DeMiGodking HAHA :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info