[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

So, I'm playing around with this build as well. I like it, but i noticed that i didn't see much degen action. I didn't think much about it, thinking it was just the nerfs to bleed and poison. However, it seems there's a bug with voidheart, and it doesnt apply the chance to bleed and poison, at all!
Just a heads up to all of you. We should get GGG to fix this, asap.
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Guys what is the best cheap sword before starforge ?

I've been using doomsower, which has decent pdps, and also gives a bonus to area.
"
DDukA wrote:
Hi Demi, great build and I LOVE LACERATE. Last league I also played doubledipping Starforge Lacerate (rip doubledip).

I know I can't compare my gear to yours and I know that there are lots of improvements for my gear, but I was wondering, would those extra jewels and quailty on gems really make up for 350k less dmg that I deal (according to PoB). I am just too sceptical because if those upgrades won't make up at least 200k dmg, I wouldn't upgrade this build anymore and will just keep playing Uber lab untill I find something else to play. And of course, if there could be any more upgrades on my gear (except jewels and gems) what would they be.

Thanks for making this guide and I am looking forward to your respons!

My gear at the moment:
Spoiler

PS: Writhing Jar is for Lab

I did some more calculations, and it turns out that with quailty on gems and YOUR jewels I would have 600k dmg. But I would still have 100k less than you, so how is that possible, I really don't understand that. Sorry for being pain in the ass but its really buging me :D
I'm sorry to bring that on the table again, but does voidheart is really worth it now? I'm running some test on live, but can't really tell.
I've done some test with your POB, and he is better than your ideal steel ring, but not by far, and the loss of defensive stat may not be worth it.

Good steel ring are really expensive, what do you think of Ming's heart? It seems to be a good dps upgrade on POB, and mass chaos res, at the cost of a 5%reduced life (200 pv). And it's cheap!
Hi, mb it was already asked, but forum search not so good
Why not Belly of the beast?or you compensate resists with plate cuz use voidheart?
ty
Have these variants
Last edited by DiMyRG on Aug 17, 2017, 6:00:57 PM
"
Akinawepoe wrote:
I'm sorry to bring that on the table again, but does voidheart is really worth it now? I'm running some test on live, but can't really tell.
I've done some test with your POB, and he is better than your ideal steel ring, but not by far, and the loss of defensive stat may not be worth it.

Good steel ring are really expensive, what do you think of Ming's heart? It seems to be a good dps upgrade on POB, and mass chaos res, at the cost of a 5%reduced life (200 pv). And it's cheap!

Voidheart doesn't work at all atm in Harbinger, there's a bug... :(
dp
Last edited by Lapatata on Aug 17, 2017, 7:17:55 PM
voidheart doesnt work? I see the poison debuff on enemys and some bleeding, but I guess its just the bleeding from the skilltree, hmm...
Is wearing a belly ok with this build?
How is this build in terms of comfortable farming? Do you need to be tapping flasks constantly or is mostly just Leap to pack, Lacerate, leap to next? Looking for something less clunky than my current build to start pumping money into.

"
Is wearing a belly ok with this build?

I'm curious as well. And what about Atziri's Acuity? (not like I have one, but...) Any other Uniques that are good for the build while you look for GG rares? Can't wait for Voidheart to be fixed, not even sure if GGG is aware of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info