[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
"
Kobeer wrote:
Hey Demi, consider adding this little subnote to the guide:

1. Turn numlock off
2. Set auto attack to walk only.
3. Go into settings and set "attack in place" hotkey to any key on the numlock keypad.
4. While holding down the attack in place key, enable numlock
5. Enjoy jumping at Max range much easier!!!

One of the best unexplained tricks I've ever learned in this game and makes movement skills feel fluid instead of a clunky mess.

What sorcery is this ? :P

So this makes attack in place toggle on/off. Nice trick.

i have attack in place bound to spacebar, and my thumb is always pressing it when i play.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
two handed sword or two handed axe ?

atzir disfavor or starforge ??
Hey guys, just wanted to know if the listed stat priorities for jewels still apply for 3.0?

Thanks.
Hey there Lemon :)

Just checking.. Is this build at all possible with a phys Dagger that has "20% chance to poison on hit"?
Perhaps instead of the crit% it should be a higher attack speed though.
What do you think?

What gem set up is best for mapping? Would increased area effected instead of multistrike be better? Or would you all keep the standard setup for all content? Thanks . I'm only 58 but being locked in place is quite annoying but perhaps that is because my attack speed is not great yet, is it less an issue when geared up well?

Thanks

Hello there, purple people! :D

I want to ask a question, sorry if it has been answered earlier, but is the Voidheart (legacy version) still a good option in 3.0, or it should be replaced with a rare ring with life, res and phys damage bonuses?

Thank you in advance!

UPD: forgive my lazy ass - I've found the answer on the first page: legacy Voidheart is still better then a steel ring (especially taking into account, that I have pretty crappy phys damage rings :) )
Last edited by Гаруспик on Aug 9, 2017, 5:24:44 AM
Trying this out in HHC.

Don't know much about melee mechanics... does faster attacks increase the range of Lacerate (similar to faster proj) or is it just the radius and aoe that effect it?

Range seems small (only lvl 34 atm) so wondering when it starts to increase i.e a the radius from levels increases or that + FA lvling/prioritising Iaoe as 6L.
"
"
"
Kobeer wrote:
Hey Demi, consider adding this little subnote to the guide:

1. Turn numlock off
2. Set auto attack to walk only.
3. Go into settings and set "attack in place" hotkey to any key on the numlock keypad.
4. While holding down the attack in place key, enable numlock
5. Enjoy jumping at Max range much easier!!!

One of the best unexplained tricks I've ever learned in this game and makes movement skills feel fluid instead of a clunky mess.

What sorcery is this ? :P

So this makes attack in place toggle on/off. Nice trick.

i have attack in place bound to spacebar, and my thumb is always pressing it when i play.

Also works great! The biggest thing I didn't know (after 3000+ hours IN GAME) is the interaction between Attack in place and movement skills... It really SHOULD be the default way these work. It has completely changed the way I play just in the last couple of days here for the better.

Anyway Thanks for the killer guide btw, I'm having an absolute blast with this character.
i read all 16 pages and could not finde any information about which god powers to take??
Hi, just started playing this build and I was wondering if anyone could give me some gear upgrading tips (currently in Harbinger SC):

Spoiler

I know I probably should get some links on my sword and switch my AW totem to it, but I don't really have jews/fusings atm. Besides that, should I focus on getting a Starforge asap? It's like 10ex atm so it's not really something that's gonna happen for a while for me, so I'm not sure if that's what I should be going for or if I should go for like GG rings or boots/gloves or whatever first.

If anyone has suggestions let me know, please :)

EDIT: Should have mentioned this, but it's mostly damage I feel I'm lacking atm. I have tried looking for reasonably affordable ways to increase it without severely cutting defense, but so far the only things I've really come up with aren't very affordable (steel rings, Starforge, second 6-link, etc).
Last edited by malarix1222 on Aug 9, 2017, 3:16:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info