[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Which would do more damage?

6 Link:
Cyclone, Infused Channelling, Fortify, Melee Physical Damage, Pulverise, Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect (Swap for Single Target)

Or

6 Link:
Cyclone, Impale, Infused Channelling, Fortify, Melee Physical Damage, Pulverise
The conc effect one would do more
Hello. I am using this build with Ice Crash and it's really fun. I kill most thing, but I have a hard time with some mobs, I often get one shot even with almost 6kHP. My res are cap, I keep focusing on life. I do have to upgrade some gear but I usually don't have so much problem.
"
Toyoster wrote:
Hello. I am using this build with Ice Crash and it's really fun. I kill most thing, but I have a hard time with some mobs, I often get one shot even with almost 6kHP. My res are cap, I keep focusing on life. I do have to upgrade some gear but I usually don't have so much problem.

Im using ice crash too, remember its close contact melee build, so deaths i think are inevitable.

What is your physical damage reductions, are you using Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, and if you are leap slamming you are stuning mobs that gives you at least a second to start perform ice crash, before mobs attacks, keeping you safe.
"
Luki8998 wrote:
"
Toyoster wrote:

Im using ice crash too, remember its close contact melee build, so deaths i think are inevitable.

What is your physical damage reductions, are you using Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, and if you are leap slamming you are stuning mobs that gives you at least a second to start perform ice crash, before mobs attacks, keeping you safe.

legion mechanic is pretty rippy from the rares. i recommend moving as much as possible between hits to prevent getting oneshot. the only other solution is to get more defensive stuff on tree, more life, upgraded pantheons, flasks, etc. get tanky, use enfeeble cwdt instead of vuln, all that stuff
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello. I also am an Ice Crash user in Legion.

My issue is that I don't know what gear I should upgrade first. I have about 8ex budget and I know it is way enough to make awesome changes.

You can check my char on my profile page. It's the only slayer.
I wear crappy rares, miss a lot of life (4k9 hp), my damage is 'ok' for red tiers (POB : 400k Ice Crash dps w. flasks+AW) and play on 5-links.
Last edited by Castel02511 on Jun 21, 2019, 5:05:10 AM
Thanks for the great answers. I think my gear is solid, missing some life. Probably that im not used to melee either.

I think my weapon could be better but I really want to craft it myself. If you can check my profile, its open. The slayer char. Got 2 weapons.

Because other than that, my tree is the same. Missing vaal pact but i have trouble getting acclimated to it. My gear is solid on res and ok on life. Legion are rippy and as soon as i get stunned im done. Was thinking of switching to BK?

What do you swap for kaoms root too? Like what skills do you dump for shaper/elder?

Lastly, is is more worth to get the jewel nodes or the big health wheel in the tree?

Thanks so much!
For those using Ice crash, which gems are you using? And which skill have you used before getting ice crash? Suggestions for this variant?
"
idema3d wrote:
For those using Ice crash, which gems are you using? And which skill have you used before getting ice crash? Suggestions for this variant?

look at the guide. there a PoB pastebin for ice crash that tell everything about it. for the leveling skill choose what you want. you can go cleave till ice crash at lvl 28.

Cyc + Impale is fucking sick, great build.

My only question is could you if it isn't too much specify which sword wheels should we go for if we opt for swords? I'm still fairly new to building n stuff so idk what the best "pathing" would be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info