[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Useful change:
Melee Physical Damage Support now also grants 30% more Damage with Bleeding and Poison caused by Melee hits at gem level 1.

So at level 20 we get 49% more. This should help compensate the double dipping nerf.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Build feels real good man! Dunno what the fuck i'm doing wrong though... From the forum it seems I lack Survivability, being at 6k life... :/ I find dunno if its my gearing or what but I fail miserably at t16 and up.

Any idea where the hell im I'm lacking?
Last edited by DevyLevy on Aug 2, 2017, 3:01:12 PM
With belly hp bumps by like +450 to roughly 6.5k
"
DevyLevy wrote:

steel has bad life, belt has no life, boots have ok life. no str spammed on gear. im betting you have bad jewels as well, i think i have 7 7% life jewels.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Tvuce wrote:
Hi Demi, willing to play this build in harbringer league, but i was wondering: does melee damage on full life work with blood magic? I mean, i don't think life spent for skills counts as a degen so you will not be at full life when you use lacerate. I'm probably missing something.

:D
"
Tvuce wrote:
"
Tvuce wrote:
Hi Demi, willing to play this build in harbringer league, but i was wondering: does melee damage on full life work with blood magic? I mean, i don't think life spent for skills counts as a degen so you will not be at full life when you use lacerate. I'm probably missing something.

:D

I am not sure since I never played the build or a Slayer myself, but the overkill leech should keep you at full life as long as you keep leeching.
I know but, even if you get instantly to full life because of leech, the exact moment you cast lacerate you will spend life and you won't be full. Am i right?
You say to use Lacerate at level 12 won't it be slow?
"
"
DevyLevy wrote:

steel has bad life, belt has no life, boots have ok life. no str spammed on gear. im betting you have bad jewels as well, i think i have 7 7% life jewels.

Yeah, got one jewel with life, stacking damage and attack speed on them primarily. But I see the issue X/ str and life... Thanks (Thumbs Up)
-did u try to replacing the melee dmg on full life with maim support in the warchief setup ?
-what is ur opinion about flat phy from the gem chance to bleed sup
-can i use hatred or HoA? even at least 1 curse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info