1 free beta key (closed)

There is not that many online games out there with Hardcore mode. This is the absolute primary reason I will play Path of Exile in the future, other wise I wouldent really be interested in the game at all.

Adrenaline rushes, challenges and risks is what keeps me going, and I feel that Path of Exile will deliver above my expectations when it comes to the above mentioned factors. This is why I want to play the game.

I am also a software developer, and with that said, I might be able to contribute just a tiny little bit more, in the process of testing this game out =).
My post really grabbed your heart didnt it =)? hehe
I wonder if there is really a game to play or is this a social experiment to see what lengths people will go to when they are given a tiny bit of power over others.

oh yeah... I NEEEEDS the precious keys because it is like food to me cannot be surviving without it. so on and so forth...
because i don't eat tomatoes...
Yeah, lmao.

I like the tought of that, the hunt for beta keys has reached the level where people start to develop conspiracy theories hehe =).
being a military vet i have to much time to play this game, but for that exact reason, i fought for this country, i put my life on the line for this country, now im kinda asking a favor back could i please have the key?
What country is "this country"?

Just curious =)
I really want the beta key because i have watch my friends get one so easily and i have to deal with them talking about it all the time where i cant do anything about it
Couse i waited so long..
AngelicSinner

This is not a reason to be proud. You did it for money. In my country, Poland, in the two world wars people fought for freedom for free. And did not want a key to the game.
Last edited by pln2003rok on Feb 11, 2012, 1:20:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info