1 free beta key (closed)

I need that key because my girlfriend broke up with me. I need to smile again.
I love diablo, played all versions, now i want to try Path of Exile, rly like skill tree.
when i get it , next one i give another ... thats work this or not..
just to have fun
Just WTF!!!!????
Hoping for key so my friend can play and we can both enjoy it even more. =D
There is not that many online games out there with Hardcore mode. This is the absolute primary reason I will play Path of Exile in the future, other wise I wouldent really be interested in the game at all.

Adrenaline rushes, challenges and risks is what keeps me going, and I feel that Path of Exile will deliver above my expectations when it comes to the above mentioned factors. This is why I want to play the game.

I am also a software developer, and with that said, I might be able to contribute just a tiny little bit more, in the process of testing this game out =).
what a suprise :DDDDDDD thanks very much Tiems.:)
i want to play because the although most people love the passive tree which i do too, but i really love the active skill system, i want to try out so many different combination of skills and see how they work
i would most likely try to post some videos of what's going on in it,like make playthroughs of it to some point

dunno if you still have it or if you will give it to me,i dont really mind,i just wish to do something
There is one thing in the world...
the times of man and beast...and cookies...and cake....and dogs.....and so forth
I need this key because i must give this to my mother.
She said to kill me when i dont give her key before 8:00 .
Pix dont do this. U dont wanna to see when she will kill me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info