[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
Bimor89 wrote:

That's why!
You would either need a 2.0 attackspeed claw with 330 Pdps or a 340+ Pdps claw with lower AS for the same dmg.
If you look on POE-Trade they go for 200c+
So you would need to spend a couple of hundred chaos for a minor dps upgrade.

Very appreciated! ))
Curious ive seen a few people use starkoja and a few with devotos is one better than the other or is it personal preference ie you gain chaos resits and phys dmg reduction and ms vs life / survivability on low hp
"
Viris wrote:
Curious ive seen a few people use starkoja and a few with devotos is one better than the other or is it personal preference ie you gain chaos resits and phys dmg reduction and ms vs life / survivability on low hp

Look in detail at the different gear setup examples I present. Devoto's is part of the Uber Lab Runner setup for the movement speed, but you can use whatever you want. That's what Path of Building is for. For you to plug in gear and see the numbers, so this is something you can answer yourself.
Hi ive given the shaper 2 attempts so far and have gotten him down almost to culling strike range but it takes a long time. Is it just me needing to get better at the mechanics or is there anything i really need to fix

"
darkskoot wrote:
Hi ive given the shaper 2 attempts so far and have gotten him down almost to culling strike range but it takes a long time. Is it just me needing to get better at the mechanics or is there anything i really need to fix

The gear looks fine, I would go with attackspeed on Gloves instead of strength.
Only the flasksetup is a bit off. Flasks are very important for the burst so you should only use them when you can attack him for a few seconds (e.g. when he starts channeling the beam and you are quickly in range). You should get quality on all of them and replace kiara's with an atziri's. Onslaught with only 1 use for 2 seconds isn't worth it and you shouldn't get frozen anyways.
You could also go for overflowing chalice instead of witchfire because of the 80% curse reduction of shaper.
what will you say about The Retch in this build ?
why is The Scourge important for this build?
"

I dug around and found the answer in this thread myself, as it has been answered quite a bit. It is NOT required, but it's the best bang for your buck when it comes to raw damage on a claw. With the minion modifier and such, it = a pretty darn good physical damage claw that would cost more as a rare, so Scourge is used instead.

If you find an absolutely INSANE DPS physical Claw, you can switch it out no problem.
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
"

I dug around and found the answer in this thread myself, as it has been answered quite a bit. It is NOT required, but it's the best bang for your buck when it comes to raw damage on a claw. With the minion modifier and such, it = a pretty darn good physical damage claw that would cost more as a rare, so Scourge is used instead.

If you find an absolutely INSANE DPS physical Claw, you can switch it out no problem.

Theres one in hardcore for 35exalted :D 440pdps. Thats kinda crazy specially playing hc. Currently 66 i cant wait to hit 70 to actually start the real build.
What did people use to level with other than SC? Some of the leveling uniques in the OP are still a bit expensive for my tastes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info