[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

@Corosou
Looks like you're making good progress. On track for killing Shaper/Uber Atziri.
============
Some suggestions based on my own gameplay experience/reading of the forums:
* Dropping the leftmost 8% increased AOE node is almost certainly worth while. Increased AOE now increases area coverage as opposed to AOE radius coverage. What you really care about is hitting mobs further away. That 8% increased AOE node actually gives less than 8% increased radius.
* Consider adding a bit of MF to the build while mapping. Swap out Increased AOE for Item Rarity - and consider equipping Bisco's Collar - the later change might require that you change your tree somewhat to achieve required dex/int stats and resists - but I think that this is worthwhile provided that you aren't running top tier content and that you want to buy upgrades.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Aug 19, 2017, 8:16:31 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
@Corosou
Looks like you're making good progress. On track for killing Shaper/Uber Atziri.
============
Some suggestions based on my own gameplay experience/reading of the forums:
* Dropping the leftmost 8% increased AOE node is almost certainly worth while. Increased AOE now increases area coverage as opposed to AOE radius coverage. What you really care about is hitting mobs further away. That 8% increased AOE node actually gives less than 8% increased radius.
* Consider adding a bit of MF to the build while mapping. Swap out Increased AOE for Item Rarity - and consider equipping Bisco's Collar - the later change might require that you change your tree somewhat to achieve required dex/int stats and resists - but I think that this is worthwhile provided that you aren't running top tier content and that you want to buy upgrades.

Thanks, I'll drop the extra point, and as it happens, I just bought this for mapping:

And as far as Bisco's, for sure! If you look at the 2.6 thread, you'll see I was running it, and if you look at my current amulet, which is pretty crappy, I've been purposefully leaving it with as few stats required from it as possible, so I can fix the missing stats either in jewels or tree, when I get a Bisco's:

Thanks for the support and feedback!

EDIT: The point you mentioned dropping can go to either Expertise or Ancestral Knowledge to fix the stats to fit in Bisco's.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 19, 2017, 9:25:02 AM

Can confirm this build is indeed Shaper viable. Really solid build with no real issues aside from personal mess ups.

Good job on this build! Funnest build I've played in a long time!
Edit: Here is my gear by the way!
Update for those still tuning in...

I finally got a 6L belly and have a pretty final vision for the build.

There's still tweaking in tree and gear to be done, but as it is, this thing makes T15s feel like T10s, which is lovely!

Here's a grab of my current character stats and they look pretty damned respectable:

And the latest PoB export as the above screenshot was taken:

https://pastebin.com/YzfEPdzb

Again, thank you all for the support and feedback. Couldn't have done it without all of you.
"
Fryzie wrote:

Can confirm this build is indeed Shaper viable. Really solid build with no real issues aside from personal mess ups.

Haha yes! Good job my man :)

Thank you for posting.
"
Fryzie wrote:

Fryzie, I have taken the pic you posted and this quote and credited you on the main post as the first kill with the build. Appreciate the support and for sticking through all the tweaks!
Last edited by corosou on Aug 19, 2017, 1:08:04 PM
Error Couldn't resolve host name when i use "https://pastebin.com/YzfEPdzb" to import in Path of building ?
Fun build, but have a question, shouldnt bloodseeker be in mainhand to activate the instant leech?

edit: nvm tested it, still works :)
Last edited by Kizura on Aug 19, 2017, 12:43:00 PM
Got a question about budget so it got me curious and it's pretty amazing how cheap you can go...

Current https://poe.trade prices for the cheapest versions of these:

= 1xalch
= 2xchaos
= 1xchaos
= 1xchaos
= 1xchaos
= 50xchaos (not required - 5L/6L yourself)
= 130xchaos (not required)
= 1xalch
= 1xalch
= 1xchaos
= 4xchaos
= 120xchaos (not required)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info