All Skill Effects On Sale - Get A Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points - This Weekend Only!

Didn't think I'd be buying points before the FoO supporter packs.

But a sale on Arcane Tome Totem and getting a box is too good to pass up.

Thanks GGG. <3
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thank you GGG please do more of this on different stuff like Armors Sets and Pets maybe in the future?!
Login page is wrong, it says all weapon effects on sale, when it's skill effects. ;-)

Unfortunately that means no Infernal Weapon Effect for now. :(
Legit reinstalling another client for steam to use steam funds now lol
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Thanks guys! Make the 3.0 supporter pack available, please! Thanks
I bought 3 Skill Effects (Rain of Arrows, Firestorm, Righteous Fire) for 90 points in total but i only got 1 Box, is this how it's supposed to work? I thought you get a Box with every purchase, i only got one with my first, cheapest purchase?! :/
hug life
NOTE: It's only possible to get one free Classic Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.

why i didn't read before spending more point
In the past when I bought points you guys were kind of enough to offer a few months later a chance to upgrade to a bear supporter pack subtracting the cost of the points I bought before. Do you think this will happen again if I buy more points this weekend and have that cost subtracted for the next supporter pack in 3.0?
Hype thx !
Man, I was about to buy some more points, but then I remembered that I'll enjoy those MTX's for about 3 maps before I get creshed...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info