All Skill Effects On Sale - Get A Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points - This Weekend Only!

So basically from what i understand the FOO supporter packs will be up for purchase like early June ? hmm does that mean beta access for us the people will be granted around that date ?!
WETA PET BOYS
Holy shit! But I just used up all my points xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
2nd page!

EDIT: Needs to soak in this moment. Someone might actually see a forum post I made. And it's pointless :D
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Last edited by RichHeart on Apr 28, 2017, 1:24:37 AM
blue cyclone into spectral toad, not bad

Oblivious
GG
Damn, Discipline Force Field is finally on special after 2 years... I've been checking for ages for that special but finally just bought it a week or two ago. :(
nice. btw i saw mathil once use some kind of herald of ice mtx that would leave a block of ice wherever the mobs shattered from HoI.

I don't see that mtx in shop...was it only up for limted amount of time?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Apr 28, 2017, 2:01:38 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
nice. btw i saw mathil once use some kind of herald of ice mtx that would leave a block of ice wherever the mobs shattered from HoI.

I don't see that mtx in shop...was it only up for limted amount of time?

Gloom herald MTX, it does a different effect on each herald bro
Yay sales.
I wish you did big ones like this one more often. I would buy more stuff more often.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info