[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

If we take the Holy Fire, then why not take a +1 to the curses?
We can apply to enemies Elemental Weakness+Flammability or Enfeeble or Vulnerability. Until we get nice jewels, it can help with damage or protection.
Last edited by Solipso on Aug 16, 2017, 3:56:09 PM
It is possible to go duble curse. It matters only to bosses. Doubt you manage to hit and double curse the trash.
Optimal way to do it to get a necklace with +1 curse like this

You save at least 4 passives which can give 20% life increase.
I recomend the holy fire because most of players don't have great jewels so the increased damage is good for them till they build up.

Also Kaom has no movement penalty so we can drop the passive Art of the Gladiator. The rest of armours have the penalty.
If low on dex then you can put the passive in a 30 dex spot. Or just leave it there for extra attack speed.

Also if short on points you can always drop a minor 4% life 8% armour or 4% life 3% ele resist. Which ever feels ok for you.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 16, 2017, 3:57:12 PM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
It was bound to hapend this. Always after a streamer post an ideao of build too many ppl jump on that vagon.
RF exist for ages and was ok. The only expensive items were the ones shared with other builds.

@alucardtnuoc
I would change to chieftain as soon I can afford the cost. There are some regrets involved in respec, also Pohx tree is not optimised. By taking the outside route I manage to free 1 passive. I will put on first page a tree for those who want to take holy fire for the increasing damage. Kaom chest is not mandatory, so you can lvl as well with Belly (in fact belly is the next best thing). Your focus should be on jewels. And get a doon for SR. Trash melts but you will feel some times that you want to kill faster bosses. There SR will help you.

I managed to do the change with about 15-20 regrets, wasn't too hard.... the 40 to change ascendancy is what hurt.

I was looking over the first post trying to find what gem setups I should go with but it wasn't there. I was thinking of utilizing the 5L belly I have with Scorching ray or adding in some defensive setup.
Never mind
Last edited by TheZotikRus on Aug 27, 2017, 6:01:51 PM
Since our shield and scepter are not too expensive and we do not need to use a totem against normal enemies... It might be a good idea to use a combination of Vaal Cyclone+Items Rarity+Culling Strike? And to keep the SR-totem on the second set of weapons to switch in right before the boss.
Hi Suge! Ok - finally re-specced out of Pohx thing. Can you take a look at my gear and passive and let me know if any mistakes please? What is next biggest item or issue to fix? I cant get hp over 10 - right now at 9491. I know i have to remove glove enchant asap.

How much better do i need to be to do Gaurdians and Uber Atz and shaper etc?

here is gear:
Passives is public.

Last edited by lve2raft on Aug 17, 2017, 4:44:18 AM
what about celestial punishment? will be good? its a 25% damage increase against burning enemy ( mby is more? ) and another +30% damage
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:
what about celestial punishment? will be good? its a 25% damage increase against burning enemy ( mby is more? ) and another +30% damage

Is minimum 3 points away. A jewel with 7% life 20% burning 16 % fire damage and 12% Dot gives more damage and life.

"
lve2raft wrote:
Hi Suge! Ok - finally re-specced out of Pohx thing. Can you take a look at my gear and passive and let me know if any mistakes please? What is next biggest item or issue to fix? I cant get hp over 10 - right now at 9491. I know i have to remove glove enchant asap.

How much better do i need to be to do Gaurdians and Uber Atz and shaper etc?

here is gear:
Passives is public.

Gear is ok. Sure there are small improvements HP wise you can make like coral rings, leather belt... If you can clear T15 maps then is no reason you could not try guardians, especially if you know the mechanics (have you kill them before on another char?). Start with Chimera or Phoenix which I think are the easiest ones (be sure to be seriously overcaped as fire resist at phoenix).
For Uber is again just a problem of knowing it's mechanics. At trio you will need IC. I build EC and engage them with IC up and keep building EC and spam IC at each 4-5 sec.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 17, 2017, 7:51:07 AM
I'm enjoying todays uber labs, been doing 6 key runs. This build is starting to pay off as my 2nd run gave me an exalt!
nice guide Piftiuta. currently trying it on my 2nd character. just want to know any notable difference between yours and Demigod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info