[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
"
macsu wrote:
Hi guys, can this build do all content ? Or there is something that cannot be done with this in any shape or form ?

ty in advance !

I don't do "no HP regen" maps. It is possible to kill things without activating RF. With SR totem from doon and Molten shell - life leech. Also Atziri Splendour helps by giving 100 HP/MP on kill. But if I am unlucky at a coruption of a map, and I get no HP, I just run it with pathfinder archer.

I don't mean maps by this, but things like grandmasters hall or guardians or shaper or something like that
Is there any reason to want Fire Damage instead of Burning damage on jewels? They are both just increased damage mods that are additive, right or am I misunderstanding something?
"
Joni wrote:
Is there any reason to want Fire Damage instead of Burning damage on jewels? They are both just increased damage mods that are additive, right or am I misunderstanding something?

We want life first of all.
Then we want the big increased damage modes: burning damage up to 20%, fire damage up to 16%. They can be both on a jewel with life. The forth mode is damage over time, area damage or damage.
I switched to Kaom Heart from this :
Rarity: Rare
Doom Coat
Astral Plate
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 1365 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 62
Str: 180
--------
Sockets: B-B-R-R R
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
+11% to all Elemental Resistances
--------
+22 to Strength
+84 to maximum Life
+23% to Cold Resistance
+44% to Lightning Resistance
Reflects 8 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers
72% increased Armour

Now I take a lot more damage than before, I deal a lot less, but geez, I would never die, what can I do to cope with the damage reduction I lost because of kaom?
Are you still capped resist wise? My guess is you don't have 75% light and cold and 89% fire.
what build should use to levelling till 65?
Thanks for the build, I am having a blast, even though i mixed up the some gems to feel more comfortable :)

I hope i get some better jewels soon, they are really expensive -.-
deleted-
Last edited by skopetski on Aug 18, 2017, 2:57:12 PM
"
ThisIsPoobpub wrote:
what build should use to levelling till 65?

This. Or you like to consume regrets?
Get Springleaf, Kikarazu rings, Shaper's Seed amulet, Meginord Gloves and all the HP regen nodes you can grab.
I have spare sockets now since i moved to a Belly of the beast - any suggestions what to use?

I already have the gems suggested in the OP's post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info