[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
CedricDur wrote:

- On that same theme start buying jewels. You'll get more from them than anywhere else, but be prepared to pay at least 15c a piece. You have way too many 'wasted' 5% nodes (not actually wasted, but priorities, man), 7% life and at least 16 or 17% burning beats any 5% HP node.

In this league jewels are too expensive for RF builds ((. Even magic, rares with 3 mods 60+ chaos...
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Solipso wrote:
Since we usually take other people's builds and spoil them fitting to our style of play...

At the moment, the 6-slot 5-link belly of the beast is much cheaper than the kaom's heart. Not a bad start option. I think it would be a good idea to use the kaom's roots boots?

How about this gem setup?
SR totem in the Doon,
Melee skill-Fortify-Increased crit in the RoF,
RF in the helm or the gloves,
Lightning Warp-Less Duration-Cast Speed-(blood magic?) in the last 4-link,
Blasphemy-Flammability-PoF-Vitality-Enlighten + Enduring Cry in the chest.

The main idea is that the lightning warp allows us to move around being considered stationary (and frees one property on the ring since it proc EE). That allows us to use a Tukohama instead of an Abberath in the Pantheon for 0.5-2% regen and additional physical resistance. Can it work?

If you stay stationary 4 sec to receive max bonus. But you have to hit things with melee for fortify and that will breake your stationarity, even if you try a simple attack, because mobs move and you click on it and your toon will move after mob. Very hard to stay stationary in this game. Is one of the reasons I don't use AA in my setup.

You can stay stationary and hit with charged dash? Also it proc EE. Dash+fortify... just use 70% MS flask and you can go fast with it.
"
SergioBond wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:

- On that same theme start buying jewels. You'll get more from them than anywhere else, but be prepared to pay at least 15c a piece. You have way too many 'wasted' 5% nodes (not actually wasted, but priorities, man), 7% life and at least 16 or 17% burning beats any 5% HP node.

In this league jewels are too expensive for RF builds ((. Even magic, rares with 3 mods 60+ chaos...

Well, of course, it' the very start of the league and RF is a popular choice. Start with a single mod instead, according to PoB it's a 5k increase.

I've bought all mine for 10 to 15c. I think I bought one for 20c but that was it and I could have waited, but it was a 7% life and 20% burning.

What you must do is open several tabs and each has a different version. One tab shows the jewels with 7% life and added damage. Another tab has 7% life and burning damage, another has 7% and fire damage, another has 7% and area damage, another has 7% and damage over time, another has 7% and fire damage.

Now what you do is refresh each one. They will all do the same damage despite the different names, so just buy whichever is cheapest.

In my experience buying jewels the burning damage ones are the cheapest and go as high as 20%. Fire goes as high as 16% but much more expensive. Pure 'added damage' are triple the price for something as measly as 9-10%.
Last edited by CedricDur on Aug 15, 2017, 3:34:00 AM
I followed your guide and I only have 6 to load and not 7. Why I'm missing 1 charge ?¿
whats about death's door boots?
"
rvrr wrote:
I followed your guide and I only have 6 to load and not 7. Why I'm missing 1 charge ?¿

Because we only got 6 EC now as bandit reward is gone.
Kaom's roots boots would only be good if you had a movement skill like shield charge. It's simply too slow IMO to just run around in them.
"
CedricDur wrote:

What you must do is open several tabs and each has a different version. One tab shows the jewels with 7% life and added damage. Another tab has 7% life and burning damage, another has 7% and fire damage, another has 7% and area damage, another has 7% and damage over time, another has 7% and fire damage.

Or learn to use poe.trade,search jewels with +% life,add another filter group and in it add all the +dmg you want and then change that filter group search in "count" and put how many of them you want to have with +% life,1 page opened and all is done lol
how to get endurance charge ?
Enduring cry any time
or
After you get Ramako 's acendancy point, just kill mobs around and EC, puff, appears.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info