[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Hello,

Can someone please enlighten me (PoE noob here..):

In the movie from the guide ([2.6.] T15 Core map with shit items), what gem set-up is he using?

I see this:
hands: 3 blue, 1 red
Main hand: 3 red
Feet: 2 blue, 1 red, 1 green
Helm: 3 red, 1 blue
Shield: 2 red, 1 blue

Can you please tell me what these are?

Also, in case i'm not using Kaoms, but some random 4L armor, what extra set-up should i put in it?

Thanks.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Thanks alot for tips.

Could you check my profile and might give tips about.
What i should focus my currency on to replace first?
And where i should put passive nodes on first? Go full on hp? Or did i miss out on important nodes?

Also my gem link setup? I would like to know if i have best setup now or should change to other and why? Becuz sometimes links setup dont make sense to me and i get told its bis to have it..

Gem vise the links are pretty easy to follow:
- RF-burning damage-elemental focus- and one of Increased area or Concentrated effect (mainly for bosses)
This setup must be put in a pair of gloves or hemet made with essences so will get 30% more damage

- other 4L - cyclone(or shield charge) - fortify - increased critical - stone golem
This way your golem has fortify and critical strike also. We use increased critical so we can have EO all the time up. It gives 40% more damage.

- on 3L PoF-Vitality-Empower so that POF goes to lvl 23 (either PoF20 + empower 4 or PoF 21 with empower 3)
At lvl 23 PoF will give +5 max fire resist puting you at 89%.

- in Doon because it has ironwill lvl 30 put spell totem - SR - burning damage. Will give a lot of damage as bonus but will also drop the fire resistance of mobs (and bosses especially) by 24%.

- in the remaining 4L you must have curse and enduring cry. The solution to apply curse in 3L is to have reconing or vengeance -CoH - curse (flammability for more damage or enfeeble for safety). You can also put ice nova q20 - CoH - curse but you must cast ice nova manually.

Try to color your gear and keep the gems as indicated

Thanks alot for your info.

1 more question. Why endurance charge with coh and flammability?
U get endurance from the ascendancy? Cuz spamming that skill every group fight is kinda...mehh
And is immortal call any good?
"
pissy wrote:
Hello,

Can someone please enlighten me (PoE noob here..):

In the movie from the guide ([2.6.] T15 Core map with shit items), what gem set-up is he using?

I see this:
hands: 3 blue, 1 red
Main hand: 3 red
Feet: 2 blue, 1 red, 1 green
Helm: 3 red, 1 blue
Shield: 2 red, 1 blue

Can you please tell me what these are?

Also, in case i'm not using Kaoms, but some random 4L armor, what extra set-up should i put in it?

Thanks.

You can use what ever armour you like, but Kaom will give max HP and max damage. Next in row but far behind is belly of the beast. Worst armour is a T1 life + T1 str armour.

In that video I got in gloves RF-burning damage-conc efect - ele focus
In boots i got cyclone - fortify - curse on hit - curse
In helm I got Pof-vitallity-empower-enlighten
In shield I got Stone golem - enduring cry and tempest shield
In doon I had molten shell - life leech - Cwdt (all 21)

Since then I have updated gem setup to a better one like I describe it numerous times.

"
Cheydinhal wrote:

1 more question. Why endurance charge with coh and flammability?
U get endurance from the ascendancy? Cuz spamming that skill every group fight is kinda...mehh
And is immortal call any good?

Was the single slot available. There is no need to be linked with coh and flammability. CoH - curse must be linked to reckoning or vengeance.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 14, 2017, 11:14:30 AM
Please type a road for Ascendancy points!

Forest's Strength - Flame's Advance - Sun's Light - Moon's Presence ? Is ok?
"
IceSword wrote:
Please type a road for Ascendancy points!

Forest's Strength - Flame's Advance - Sun's Light - Moon's Presence ? Is ok?

Yes, that's the order.
Hi,

regarding jewels:

Does increased burning damage on jewels scale our RF damage?

Ty in advance.

Best regards
Bernhart
1 more question

I changed my cyclone gem setup into

cyclone - fortify - crit chance - golem

But now I run out of mana at bosses which take alot of time to attack....i just keep attacking with cyclone and then i run out of mana...is that the problem i should stop cyclone. just 1-2 sec and then dodge stuff and w8 until all are dead :D?

Because I used to run it with life gain on hit + blood magic, so i get more life....

Wondering what the game play should be?
"
Bernhart wrote:
Hi,

regarding jewels:

Does increased burning damage on jewels scale our RF damage?

Ty in advance.

Best regards
Bernhart

edit..

yes,
in jewels we looking for:
1) increased maximum Life (7% is max so look for it)
2.1) increased Elemental Damage
2.2) increased Fire Damage
2.3) increased Damage over Time
2.4) increased Damage
2.5) increased Area Damage
2.6) increased Burning Damage

Life its most important i think other 6 thats all, but i can forget smth :)
Last edited by Devastatoor on Aug 14, 2017, 1:37:41 PM
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
1 more question

I changed my cyclone gem setup into

cyclone - fortify - crit chance - golem

But now I run out of mana at bosses which take alot of time to attack....i just keep attacking with cyclone and then i run out of mana...is that the problem i should stop cyclone. just 1-2 sec and then dodge stuff and w8 until all are dead :D?

Because I used to run it with life gain on hit + blood magic, so i get more life....

Wondering what the game play should be?

Is great if you consume your mana at bosses. Use Divination distilate. As long yor mana don't fully recover you get +4 to all max resist. With a ruby flask you become practically imune to fire damage.
would Berserker be the best choice now? Sorry if this was answered earlier
IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info